GWT: EPL Week 32

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Shaw doesn't look like he's on pre-season form. Looks to have gotten some babyfat again on that waist.

Oh Christ will you stop with these stupid narratives.

You pick up on every single awful narrative surrounding this team and beat it to death.

Just give it a rest.

Reactions: Gecklund

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That doesn't mean they're favored to not drop points. Let's say that they are 75% favorites to win the next 7 EPL games (they aren't, but let's say). Their chances of winning those 7 games at the moment is .75^7, or 13.34%
And would it really surprise you if they did it? I would not be surprised. City is better than everyone else they will play. Tottenham and Man U are both fading and the rest of their schedule isn't that bad. They control their destiny

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Don't like to see Jones warming up in this situation.

We've got 2 CBs on the pitch and and LB and RB, just play a typical back 4 instead of sacrificing attack for another CB.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I mean, I like it more than coming on for someone who isn't gutter trash, but I'd still rather see Fred go off for someone who will slot further up the field.

Dalot's already been carded in this game. Might not want to risk him getting sent off as well. Safer to play him higher.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Looking like a game where United didn't take their chances early and paid for it. Should been up at least 2-0, probably 3-0, within about 20 minutes.

If that was the case they could have seen the game out easily, even if Young still got himself sent off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad