EPL - Matchweek 9 (we're back baby!)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
9 subs and 4 goals and only 2 minutes of added time. I don't know how it works anymore. I was expecting at least 4. Not that it would've mattered but...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Yeah tbh some of the stuff said lately has caused me to not participate. The season's going badly because the owners didn't want to put money into the team. That's the end of it and very largely the main reason why to the point it overrides everything else. It's madness to fall short of winning two trophies and not invest in the team but that's what happened. I will repeat. They weren't good enough to win two trophies and decided to do nothing about it. Everyone should stop looking for other things to blame.

Like does everyone understand we have to play twice a week for the rest of the season basically and don't have enough players? Klopp should have been given 100m to buy players, period.
Yeah... I found out that the hard way in my fifa... and thats only a game. I need at least a decent 8 more on top of my starting 11.... or they'll never survive CL condensed fixtures...

But my point wasnt a video game... but about the buying for LP .... maybe they (he she them? with the monies) figure it is as far as they can go with this group without a radical change. So just ride it til the wheels fall off or pump $'s into a team you know, at this point, will most likely not win the CL, but can still compete.

(which makes them money. which they don't want to spend when they can still kinda compete equal more profit for whoever)

I don't know. Just shooting from the hip in the dark here.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
As we see in the CL every year they're not as good as Bayern, but luckily for them, the EPL is such a joke that they can still run away with it every year unless there's a global pandemic ;-)
Nah, Bayern has the advantage of resting all their players in domestic competition cause it’s so easy ;)

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad