GWT: EPL - Matchweek 6

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Should be the Arsenal and Savant thread tbh
Deal! Nah I actually like Savant and one of the two real bad fans. Both have solid opinions most of the time. Just poor at delivering them. One of them though is just a different breed and has since been added to my ignore list.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

very odd. they were completely right but this is surely not something you look past given the precedent they just set with tuchel, right?

Difficult to stay undefeated once you start playing some decent clubs.
Arsenal’s october schedule is hell. They need to keep churning results now

Reactions: Blender

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
after cooling down from the game and Saliba poor performance, he will learn these lessons and be better for them. His film room chats will be painful this week though.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Yeah it’s not like we’ve spent the last however many years endlessly shitting on our own club. I mean we all have our moments but we aren’t out here continually going on another conspiracy theories and whatnot.
So have arsenal fans. Shit, in this thread half of them want to sack arteta for losing at OT and being top of the table

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Deal! Nah I actually like Savant and one of the two real bad fans. Both have solid opinions most of the time. Just poor at delivering them. One of them though is just a different breed and has since been added to my ignore list.
Hey I’m not on ignore. Nice. I think we have the same guy on ignore though. I’m better at talking than typing I can acknowledge that.

Reactions: Gecklund

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I lay down for a nap at 3pm and woke up at 7, oops. Probably for the best though

Re: Eriksen. If the ref wants to call that in real time, fine, but I think calling a goal back for that doesn't set a good precedent.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I lay down for a nap at 3pm and woke up at 7, oops. Probably for the best though

Re: Eriksen. If the ref wants to call that in real time, fine, but I think calling a goal back for that doesn't set a good precedent.
I honestly think I have a different definitely of “clear and obvious” than PGMOL does.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
shocker... arsenal first taste of pressure/ top tier team and they lose.. you love to see it :D

Reactions: Rob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad