GWT: EPL - Matchweek 6

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Arsenal offensively didn't play badly but Saliba and Gabriel, the whole dline in fact was pretty terrible. Partey greatly missed. Douglas Luiz would've been a huge get bc of it, Lokonga isn't a good fit to replace Partey/Xhaka.

United has a bright future under ten Hag. Antony wasn't stellar, but what a cool finish, he sure improving game by game.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Those first two games were a blessing in disguise for United.

They basically solidified who the starting 11 should be for ETH. Now he knows he can’t start Maguire or Cristiano, and it’s been much better ever since.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
@Duchene2MacKinnon is at a wild one! 2-2 within 30 minutes

And What a game it was. Brighton totally bossed them should've had more.

Mac Allister with the game of his Brighton career with his biggest Argentine fan in attendance.

Trossard continues to impress as well. I'm starting think a top 8 finish with possible Europe could be a reality.

Lots of games left though.
I was impressed with him and he really should've had the hat trick as that was a screamer and then some. But March to me was the player of the game. He abused that Leicester defender on the wing. He was the most impressive player in the game. Beast.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Speaking of Brighton, amazing how well they are doing despite losing Bissouma and Cucurella. I'd love to see what Potter can do with a much better squad.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
And What a game it was. Brighton totally bossed them should've had more.

I was impressed with him and he really should've had the hat trick as that was a screamer and then some. But March to me was the player of the game. He abused that Leicester defender on the wing. He was the most impressive player in the game. Beast.

I love March, but his problem is his concentration. he lost the ball at the first goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad