GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I'll say the same thing I keep saying, the only thing really holding this club back is depth at CB and we need a real starting DM. I don't know how anyone could claim players cost too much at this point. We have to have players.

Reactions: Peen

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ignoring the 2nd part of this, because I'm not familiar with the Harit case.

But I don't think you want to defend United here. They did their absolute best to try to bring Greenwood back and only decided that they couldn't do that after immense public backlash. And have they actually released him yet? I think they're still trying to get a fee for him, because it was never about morals for them.

Jussi seems to love it though...
Not defending. It was a business decision, not a moral one.

Reactions: KJS14

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It's crazy how poor Newcastle defender those two goals.

It was like with 20 minutes left they assumed they had won and stopped playing.

Harvey Barnes was also atrociously slow and killed a couple great chances for Newcastle to go up 2-0

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Many people have wroten off Darwin as a bad finisher. Last year he was very snake bitten. He is no Haaland but he has all the physical attributes you want from a striker.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Many people have wroten off Darwin as a bad finisher. Last year he was very snake bitten. He is no Haaland but he has all the physical attributes you want from a striker.
I think you just can’t give him the ball in the air. He needs to run in stride to balls on the ground

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Darwin Nunez : just don’t give him the ball in the air

Only LFC does shit like this

That's not an exaggeration. This is the craziest thing since probably Alisson scored that goal vs West Brom. This probably tops it as a complete body of work vs something that took a moment to happen. I don't think I'm going to get over this today.

Reactions: Savant

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
Im not so worried, we played great vs Aston Villa and decent vs City, this loss hurts but we have the team that will bounce back

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's crazy how poor Newcastle defender those two goals.

It was like with 20 minutes left they assumed they had won and stopped playing.

Harvey Barnes was also atrociously slow and killed a couple great chances for Newcastle to go up 2-0
That first Liverpool goal felt like the kind Man United's been conceding lately.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I just learned that John Brook is the referee that did not call a red card for a high foot on Gakpo last season.

Newcastle is so good at pressing but they stopped doing it after their goal. Why?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad