GWT: EPL - Matchweek 26 (ft. MW 7)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
1678043926246.gif

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
For you Liverpool guys that are talking up Konate and van Dijk I suggest you rewatch the first half of tonight's match. I thought those two and Fabinho were being clearly overmatched.
If this was overmatched what is it compares to Gomez and Matip... a trainwreck?

Konate and VVD did very well, I have seriously nothing to say about them. Playing Klopp system require to play the highline and it is very hard to stay focus and require fast centerback. They did very well in that regard.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Bruno was a disgrace.

Dove multiple times.
Push the refs.

Coward Webb will do nothing. But he deserved 5 games minimum

• Haha
Reactions: luiginb

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Bruno was a disgrace.

Dove multiple times.
Push the refs.

Coward Webb will do nothing. But he deserved 5 games minimum
I seen that push on the linesmen, he gotta away with it among many other things.

Love Klopp wanting to kill that yob fan

Did anyone catch Neville on Sky after the match saying Liverpool did not play well...Kelly despite being a homer for obvious reasons got him good at the end.

Reactions: King Makar19

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
:rolly: not the best of days to say united look great!
lol...
took down city, beat barca in europa, won the (who cares) carabao...
but this..... OOOOF!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Wow, just saw the game and I am not sure what to say... For how awfully poor United was, I cannot lie by saying that LFC scored some brilliant goals. Gakpo flicking it past de Gea less than a yard away, Salah scoring off the volley from the crossbar, and Nunez doing a backwards header into the net? Those are unstoppable and because of that I suggest are highly unreplicable for long-term scoring like how Arsenal is going to start losing points if they keep relying on late winners to get them out of trouble. Ten Hag is a good manager, but it's in times like these that I don't rate him as a great manager. All the players were extremely poor especially resident prick Bruno, but just crazy naivety by ETH and how not to set up a team in Anfield.

What a blood capture lol, Salah spin him inside out on that goal.

Last edited:

JaymzB

Apr 8, 2003
Toronto
The most impressive part of those Salah stats are he did that without getting a goal contribution in their 9-0 win over Bournemouth.

Reactions: robertmac43

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Well you can look at Nunez right there. Should be on f***ing Broadway with that acting. Then he lashes out like a dramatic piece of shit because his flop got called?

Savant back at it with the oh woe is me back. Exact reason why I haven’t been on this board. That and the consistent racism and write off of rape victims that happens here with nothing happening.
I surely hope this second part is not referring to me

• Haha
Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well you can look at Nunez right there. Should be on f***ing Broadway with that acting. Then he lashes out like a dramatic piece of shit because his flop got called?

Savant back at it with the oh woe is me back. Exact reason why I haven’t been on this board. That and the consistent racism and write off of rape victims that happens here with nothing happening.
I wouldn’t put savant in this category but yeah you’re bang on about the other stuff tbh.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

I surely hope this second part is not referring to me

I’ve commented on Bruno before.

No second part is not referring to you. It’s referring to some of the other members on the board. The ones that write off rapists and racists.

I wouldn’t put savant in this category but yeah you’re bang on about the other stuff tbh.
I probably could have phrased it/spaced it better and I’ll go back and edit the post but no Savant is just the woe is me. Fantastic when I agree with him. Exhausting when I doubt but I think I’m the same way so :laugh:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I’ve commented on Bruno before.

No second part is not referring to you. It’s referring to some of the other members on the board. The ones that write off rapists and racists.
Please don’t put my name in with that.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I probably could have phrased it/spaced it better and I’ll go back and edit the post but no Savant is just the woe is me. Fantastic when I agree with him. Exhausting when I doubt but I think I’m the same way so :laugh:
The duality of man

No woe today. Only wow. Watched LFC take Utd to the wood shed and I just got home from the Hurricanes game where they beat the Lightning 6-0. Had a lovely day out with my dad. Saw a lot of goals today. Good weather. Life isn’t so bad

Reactions: robertmac43

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Btw this win for me does very largely wash away the stench of everything else that happened this season. I think we’ll finish up pretty well now. For me this isn’t the biggest win we’ve had over them, that was in the Europa League during Klopps first season where it was pretty clear to me one club was going in the wrong direction and we were going in the right. But you never forget games like these. If the season finishes well this one will stick for some time, it will obviously be seen as a catalyst, and if the team is better next season it’s a damn huge turning point kind of match.

That all being said this very well could have been the end of the road for this season. If they’d put us to the sword we’d never have bounced back. Going into this match I was dreading it, but you have a Clasico kind of match like this and I guess you never really know.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
It doesn’t change the season if they don’t take it and make the top 4. It’s been a sub par year where a lot still needs to change. What is good is there’s still some parts, and it seems they might have gotten it right in some of the forwards. But it is a transition year that came faster than it likely was foretold.

I enjoyed the result, but at the end of the day, scraping to the top 4, no trophies and likely way off the top isn’t good enough. That United side also isn’t the finished article (it reminds me more of when Arsenal a bit ago felt they were ready to move up but got drubbed (not as bad)). That club still had a lot of players who aren’t good enough.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Any revisions to ETH wanting Gakpo or not?

Or the failure to get someone better than Weghorst being a big issue?

I guess with daddy sheik money coming soon, they should shoot higher... but Gakpo's looked pretty good in the last few. I won't even get into the Nunez and whether United wanted him or not this summer.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Bruno can push assisant. Double standard for Man U again.

Coward Webb at it. They are more budy ginding a way yo find Arsenal for scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad