GWT: EPL - Matchweek 26 (ft. MW 7)

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Well definitely a two horse race between Arsenal and Manchester City for the title. I mean, it has been that way for a while. But there was starting to be some talk of United making a late challenge. This result should be a stop to that chatter. Finish top 4 and attempt to win the FA Cup and Europe League.

It's still just one result. United got destroyed by Brentford and City this year already. I certainly don't think it'll happen, but the team has showed already this season that getting blown off the pitch doesn't stop they from getting results after it.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
It's still just one result. United got destroyed by Brentford and City this year already. I certainly don't think it'll happen, but the team has showed already this season that getting blown off the pitch doesn't stop they from getting results after it.

Oh I think they will bounce back. I just don't think they are a serious title challenger.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Why the f*** is Luke Shaw still on the pitch? Get him the f*** out of there.
Can’t say the ref is bad and letting Shaw get away with stuff because it’s 7-0. The ref can’t be having a bad game because Liverpool stomped Utd

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
goes without say but that was by far the best performance of the season. But what’s important is what happens next.

Salah easily MOTM. Man United walk off in disgrace.
He won’t get many votes for it , but I thought Harvey Elliott was fantastic today but you have three braces in the team. That’s how you do it.

And great way for Firmino to kick off his farewell tour

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I think this match was poorly officiated from like the 60th onward

Seemingly everything in United’s favor

• Haha
Reactions: hatterson

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think this match was poorly officiated from like the 60th onward

Seemingly everything in United’s favor
I mean for me I would look at Licha’s spinning discus forearm on Salah, I would look at that studs tackle from McTominay and Luke Shaw gooning it up in general. Call it what you want

Reactions: luiginb

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I mean for me I would look at Licha’s spinning discus forearm on Salah, I would look at that studs tackle from McTominay and Luke Shaw gooning it up in general. Call it what you want
You were in your mothers womb whining about officiating mate

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You were in your mothers womb whining about officiating mate
Do you think that I am being egregious about those calls? Especially the first two?

Maybe I am complaining but tell me those were great calls by the ref

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
As a neutral I would say the most egregious was the McTominay tackle. Brutal challenge.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad