GWT: EPL - Matchweek 23

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I legitimately think Potter would have been better long term than this. I at least understood what he was going for even if the execution wasn't there and the 35+ player squad was a disaster he wasn't capable of handling.

Even how Poch had them playing in the preseason tournament made more sense than whatever this has been.
Growing up (watching Forest in Canada in the 00’s was not a thing) I used to love the good old rivalry days cheering for United while our only other family friends that followed soccer were massive Chelsea supporters. I don’t have a clue what either one is doing anymore and as much as I can’t stand Chelsea, watching both sides languish is rather depressing

Reactions: Blender

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I cannot prove it but every time I’ve watched Chelsea this season, I just get the feeling that either Enzo doesn’t think Caicedo is good , and/or Enzo and Caicedo don’t like each other.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I cannot prove it but every time I’ve watched Chelsea this season, I just get the feeling that either Enzo doesn’t think Caicedo is good , and/or Enzo and Caicedo don’t like each other.
There's definitely no trust between them.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
There's definitely no trust between them.
Right?! Like this isn’t just me being a hater is it? I almost didn’t post for that reason. But even midweek. I think Enzo literally passed Caicedo the ball only twice. The dynamic there is incredibly off, in my opinion at least

Probably not a good thing if you have a 200m duo that may or may not be compatible

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Right?! Like this isn’t just me being a hater is it? I almost didn’t post for that reason. But even midweek. I think Enzo literally passed Caicedo the ball only twice. The dynamic there is incredibly off, in my opinion at least

Probably not a good thing if you have a 200m duo that may or may not be compatible
You're a hater. But that doesn't mean you're wrong here. 😉

Reactions: Savant

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I know they're trying to manage the kid's minutes, but united might have been better served to wait until they were up by 3 or 4 before making that Mainoo sub, the way they play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad