GWT: EPL - Matchweek 23

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
LOL 1-1 already on a fluke goal.

Caicedo also either looks brilliant or looks horrific, there is never an anything between. Terrible giveaway on that Wolves goal.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Gusto has talent but is so raw still, makes a lot of bad mistakes. Really Chelsea has too many players like that all playing at the same time, it makes things a challenge.

Reactions: gary69

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I just don’t understand what this team is trying to accomplish tactically
1707057319366.gif

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
So many of these balls out to Gusto have been misplaced and he's had to run to get them, giving defenders time. It's self-induced trouble from sloppiness

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Turned it off. Just stupid.

This team legit looks like they aren’t being coached. I’m very content that this group of players isn’t good enough and that’s pretty obvious but man, we shouldn’t play this shit? idk?

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I legitimately think Potter would have been better long term than this. I at least understood what he was going for even if the execution wasn't there and the 35+ player squad was a disaster he wasn't capable of handling.

Even how Poch had them playing in the preseason tournament made more sense than whatever this has been.

Reactions: GeoRox89

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I legitimately think Potter would have been better long term than this. I at least understood what he was going for even if the execution wasn't there and the 35+ player squad was a disaster he wasn't capable of handling.

Even how Poch had them playing in the preseason tournament made more sense than whatever this has been.
We played more intelligent under Potter. It was boring and we lacked any conviction but there wasn’t as much stupidity

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
We played more intelligent under Potter. It was boring and we lacked any conviction but there wasn’t as much stupidity
There were a lot of players who clearly gave zero f***s last season and there was a lack of accountability all around. Potter would have had a better time if he just exiled the low-effort players off the squad and stuck with a 23-25 man squad of people who wanted to be here. Instead he tried to rotate and please everyone, and it was a mess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad