GWT: EPL - Matchweek 23

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Apologies for the delay; I'm in France skiing. Big match at the top of the table. We also have the best derby in the EPL when Brighton hosts Crystal Palace.

HomeAwayTime and Date (CT)Venue
EvertonTottenham HotspurSat., Feb. 3, 6:30 AMGoodison Park
Brighton & Hove AlbionCrystal PalaceSat., Feb. 3, 9:00 AMThe AmEx
Newcastle UnitedLuton TownSat., Feb. 3, 9:00 AMSt. James's Park
BurnleyFulhamSat., Feb. 3, 9:00 AMTurf Moor
Sheffield UnitedAston Villa Sat., Feb. 3, 11:30 AMBramall Lane
Manchester UnitedWest Ham UnitedSun., Feb. 4, 8:00 AMOld Trafford
ChelseaWolverhampton WanderesSun., Feb. 4, 8:00 AMStamford Bridge
BournemouthNottingham ForestSun., Feb. 4, 8:00 AMVitality Stadium
ArsenalLiverpoolSun., Feb. 4, 10:30 AMThe Emirates
BrentfordManchester CityMon., Feb. 5, 2:00 PMGtech Community Stadium

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Liverpool's on a tear right now, plus the Klopp-leaving boost, anything but a thrashing will be a choke by them ( :sarcasm: ). In all seriousness though, they do need a win to keep City at bay, and they have had our number for some time now, very curious whether we can wring something out of home advantage

Reactions: bluesfan94

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Liverpool's on a tear right now, plus the Klopp-leaving boost, anything but a thrashing will be a choke by them ( :sarcasm: ). In all seriousness though, they do need a win to keep City at bay, and they have had our number for some time now, very curious whether we can wring something out of home advantage
Funny enough I feel Arsenal have less pressure on them than LFC since Klopp announced his departure at the end of this season. Even if they are still very much considered a favourite for the title, it seems like Arsenal can just go one game at a time and hope for the best while LFC have so much pressure to keep on because of city challenging them and keep on the charge to make that season memorable for Klopp.

That being said, Arsenal might fully shift their attention to the Champion League if they don't get the desired results in the upcoming month.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Funny enough I feel Arsenal have less pressure on them than LFC since Klopp announced his departure at the end of this season. Even if they are considered a favourite for the title, it seems like Arsenal can just go one game at a time and hope for the best while LFC have so much pressure to keep on because of city challenging them and keep on the charge to make that season memorable.

Mid-season pre-choke to keep the pressure off, Arteta on that proverbial 4D chess

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

f*** me not this kit again.

Feels like the first time in ages Kulusevski hasn't started when available.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
We all know Timo isn't a finisher, but I think he has a role here as a set-up man because he has good vision and quickness. As long as they have guys like Son and Richarlison who can finish and he's not relied upon to score 15-20, he can excel

Reactions: Jack Straw

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Just turned this game on, were the Ev just trying to sub Coleman on but he was pooping? I turned on the screen and it was just Coleman running down the tunnel and I was very confused

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Spurs have gotten all the calls from what I've seen, and they all have been deserved. Everton have become a Dyche heavy challenge team that leaves something in on challenges. A bit surprised there has not been any injuries

and now everton players are flopping all over the place

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Instant impact from Dragusin haha, he loves bodying players like that, and he's in the right league for that.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Spurs have gotten all the calls from what I've seen, and they all have been deserved. Everton have become a Dyche heavy challenge team that leaves something in on challenges. A bit surprised there has not been any injuries

and now everton players are flopping all over the place
You certainly have to appreciate the irony of a Sean Dyche team complaining about opposing players being roughed up.

Reactions: JPBolts and luiginb

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Dragusin did not look like he has settled yet, obviously his first game? But he looked slow and out of sync and taken a back by the speed. It is not the serie A, it's faster and more physical.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad