GWT: EPL - Matchweek 23 (ft. MW 8)

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
City three at the back...Pep is being whacky like he was with Barca in his final year. 3-3-4 formations and 3-4-3. What in the world.
I didn't have the chance to watch the City game today, but Pep's 3-5-2 / 3-4-1-2 at Bayern was pretty sweet in FIFA. It did help that he had a world class double pivot in front of the 3 CBs though.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

Leeds fans were doing aeroplanes and monkey noises. Ivan Toney has also received racist abuse on his social media today. :shakehead

Yea apparently Leeds fans were doing the airplane stuff and chanting about Munich. United fans apparently responded by chanting Istanbul referencing the stabbing of a couple Leeds fans.

Dumb stuff all around that should result in people being banned for life.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Yea apparently Leeds fans were doing the airplane stuff and chanting about Munich. United fans apparently responded by chanting Istanbul referencing the stabbing of a couple Leeds fans.

Nothing will happen like nothing happens with the Hillsborough chants. They should just pull the away fan allocation when stuff like this happens. That’s the only way to stop it

Nothing will happen like nothing happens with the Hillsborough chants. They should just pull the away fan allocation when stuff like this happens. That’s the only way to stop it, but no one cares

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
He could have stayed on his feet if he wanted to, he was looking to go down as he always does. This is a regular thing with him where he sticks his leg into defenders and then throws himself to the pitch, it's gross.
I watch all the city games and this is true... the guy is an artist of going to ground. BUT, at least a few games, most of the match he got absolutely demolished out there... they were after him and I'm pretty sure it's because he is a ground artist....
I find it reprehensible he looks for that rather than scoring, but with his whopping two goals.... I guess that is a better option.
It was very amusing that game they went after him.
Villa just gave into City instead of pressing their whimsical defending this year.... I don't get it... but... eh...

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Nunez has these physical moments where nobody could take the ball off him if they tried. That one was well timed.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Definitely outside the box but LFC still with zero PKs awarded this season for those that are counting

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nunez is a Terrible finisher he isn’t snake bitten, good forward just a poor finisher. He makes a great move to escape from two players then takes a shot that would make Girard seem like a rocket.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Nunez is a Terrible finisher he isn’t snake bitten, good forward just a poor finisher. He makes a great move to escape from two players then takes a shot that would make Girard seem like a rocket.
He is the weirdest player I’ve ever seen

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
So I've only watched from about 20' on, but so far it's basically been Liverpool launching prayers into the box, Everton heading them away without too much issue, and the entire thing repeating a few times with some added spice of Everton occasionally getting a foot to the ball to hoof it to half.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The boy Bajcetic can play. Whoever developed him at Celta did a great job.
He is playing higher up than usual today too. Unfair that he has to save the midfield but here we are

That hypothetical Bellingham Bajcetic Nunes midfield next season going to be vibes only

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad