GWT: EPL - Matchweek 18

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It's been incredible how Arsenal can simultaneously sit back and try to turtle to the lead while also leaving so much space for Brighton to run into behind their back line.

Elvis P

Runnin with the devil 👿
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
BHA's 2nd goal seemed too easy. I wish the WC games had been more similar and vertical though. Some of them were really boring. Next time I'll hopefully only watch my favorite team and the last 3 games. Some of them were not entertaining at all and a real waste of time.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Is there a rule in this sport that's broken more than the keeper only being able to control the ball for 6 seconds?

Legit I wonder how long the keeper would have to hold it before the ref would actually do something? 30 seconds? Could they get to a full minute?

Reactions: luiginb

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Is there a rule in this sport that's broken more than the keeper only being able to control the ball for 6 seconds?

Legit I wonder how long the keeper would have to hold it before the ref would actually do something? 30 seconds? Could they get to a full minute?
The only time I remember it being called was the trigger happy ref in the 2012 Olympic semi between Canada and the US and it f***ING HAUNTS ME

Elvis P

Runnin with the devil 👿
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Is there a rule in this sport that's broken more than the keeper only being able to control the ball for 6 seconds? Legit I wonder how long the keeper would have to hold it before the ref would actually do something? 30 seconds? Could they get to a full minute?
Yeah, some rules are just not enforced. I can't remember the last time I saw an NFL QB called in the grasp.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

Six seconds is really short when you make a save, but yeah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad