GWT: EPL - Matchweek 11

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Chelsea are repeatedly trying dangerous passes when on attack instead of just chilling and using the fact that they have 2 extra players on the pitch.

It's like watching a youth game where no one has any idea about tactics or strategy.

Like Sterling trying to dribble through 4 players by himself there. On what planet is that a good idea when you're defending a lead up two men.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Like it's never a red but why even take the yellow

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Chelsea are repeatedly trying dangerous passes when on attack instead of just chilling and using the fact that they have 2 extra players on the pitch.

It's like watching a youth game where no one has any idea about tactics or strategy.

Like Sterling trying to dribble through 4 players by himself there. On what planet is that a good idea when you're defending a lead up two men.
I am so tired man

Peen

Oct 6, 2013

I was thinking this at HT but regardless of result, Poch has lowered his view in all likelihood within chelsea brass.

If the spurs players weren't stupid, there's a legitimate chance this ends in a total blowout based on how those first 15 minutes went. Just totally outcoached by Ange

And then his comments, although overblown, weren't great.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I want to blame it on experience but even the most seasoned Chelsea players are making dumb decisions. That is a pathetic game from Chelsea.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I can't imagine how upset I'd be as a fan of either of these teams.

As a neutral I can't help but roll my eyes and laugh, but this would be so frustrating to watch if I actually cared.
This is actually quite a significant upgrade in terms of watchability on the football chelsea has played in the last year

omg

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Who's the best coach available in world football rn

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Son easily went past Disasi before Sanchez made a big save. Jackson then seals the deal at the other end.

But even that wasn't the best of shots, it was almost straight at keeper.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I can't imagine how upset I'd be as a fan of either of these teams.

As a neutral I can't help but roll my eyes and laugh, but this would be so frustrating to watch if I actually cared.

At least Chelsea fans get to see a win, it's been so long since I saw one of those I'm watching the epl

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad