GWT: EPL - Matchweek 10

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
When was the last time a club had an own product scoring a hattrick?
Mount had one against Norwich in 2021, Abraham against Wolves in 2019.

Foden had one in the Manchester derby last season.

Also Harry Kane, obviously.

I don't think it's as unique as it might instinctively seem.

EDIT: just looked and the most recent was literally six weeks ago - Evan Ferguson against Newcastle.

EDIT2: TIL that Evan Ferguson had 3 senior apps for Bohemians before going to Brighton

Reactions: bluesfan94

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
I don’t understand how a VAR offside check can take so long. The hm3d system is supposed to make those checks pretty straight forward.
The instances I could imagine are trying to determine if a player made contact with the ball or if a player had an effect on play.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Would recommend ignoring the aggregators and only listening to the Colombian sources about Luis Diaz situation. A couple of the aggregators are jumping the gun for clicks (like they always do) and don’t have the right information. There are no official reports that Diaz father is safe

Last edited:

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
As someone whos fairly new to soccer and fairly ignorant on both situations but why is it that Everton could face a 12 point deduction for breaching financial rules but Man City has done what seems like something fairly similar and nothing has happened?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
As someone whos fairly new to soccer and fairly ignorant on both situations but why is it that Everton could face a 12 point deduction for breaching financial rules but Man City has done what seems like something fairly similar and nothing has happened?
It’s because Man City have better lawyers.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
from what I understand. Everton's alleged breaches are more straightforward, occurred in a shorter period of time (from right around covid). They are accused of breaching the sustainability rules with a more than allowed loss during the year. City's (iirc) are a lot more nuanced... They go from the 09-10 season through the 17-18 season and include different components -- the article on the Athletic below provides a better read/knowledge

Reactions: Sad People

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Not only that, but because Everton is in the process of being sold, this "needs" to be addressed in a faster manner, from what Ornstein said on PL Mornings.

Reactions: JPBolts

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
we must have the most creative set piece routines. none are the same. This might get ugly for Luton

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This guy is so butt hurt
I’m butt hurt because I’m pointing out an easy schedule? Is that not accurate? Yeah you can only beat whose in front of you but again let’s not pretend otherwise.

Also butt hurt would be going into MULTIPLE threads over the week to defend Savannah, Georgia’s honor over a throwaway comment, you weirdo.

HeHateMeFrisbee

Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
I’m butt hurt because I’m pointing out an easy schedule? Is that not accurate? Yeah you can only beat whose in front of you but again let’s not pretend otherwise.

Also butt hurt would be going into MULTIPLE threads over the week to defend Savannah, Georgia’s honor over a throwaway comment, you weirdo.
You're really easy to wind up, and you flat out make shit up. Get a life dude.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You're really easy to wind up, and you flat out make shit up. Get a life dude.
What did I make up? Was it only one thread instead of multiple ones?

Who is wound up here? Doesn’t take a ton of effort to point this out and you are the one who is quoting me on old posts here.

HeHateMeFrisbee

Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
You can look it up if you want. I was merely pointing out where you live has no impact on your understanding of the game, something you'd think you'd agree with given your location. But, you try to use that as an attack on me instead, and also shows you're paying a weird amount of attention to my posts (who's the weirdo?)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad