EOJHL 2013-2014 Season Part II

HawksFanForever

Feb 20, 2013
Nova Scotia
Better Team

Let's just face everyone that the better team won the first game and we will see who can win the second one and take a choke hold on the series.

JRhockeyguy

Apr 4, 2014
Let's just face everyone that the better team won the first game and we will see who can win the second one and take a choke hold on the series.

Being up 2-0 is not considered having a "choke" hold on the series, especially in Jr.B hockey. While I do agree that the better team did win game 1.. And will continue there winning ways

RJHJ95

Sep 14, 2013
Everyone is a volunteer in the box at Ottawa West, No one will be removed except the stupidly annoying Vikings fans behind the Golden Knights bench.
I've been reading a lot of these posts and some make sense. The game is to be played on the ice by the players. Unfortunately last night, adults tried to decide the game in the last 30 seconds! Stupid, classless, childish, name it. Those time keepers should be removed immediately by the Ottawa West management. If the same guys show up Monday night, then you will know that this was a deliberate act. And don't give me BS excuse that it was an honest mistake. They did the same thing vs Almonte but Almonte did not see it.

Wouldn't be surprise that those time keepers were the same one who screwed novice players last year. If you can't be professional in the job you are doing, give it to someone who can. If you need the $20 so much, let me know and I will send you a personal cheque for each game you'll miss.

LETSPLAY

Sep 8, 2013

The "better" team clearly won tonight - so much for all the Casselman's unbeatable predictions - they clearly had an easy path to the finals - that path has ended

2pp

Jan 7, 2013
The "better" team clearly won tonight - so much for all the Casselman's unbeatable predictions - they clearly had an easy path to the finals - that path has ended
Can't wait for all the replies. Should be some interesting dialogue coming soon....from all the PRO Vikings and PRO Knights fans.

Looks like we have a series for sure.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
Better team won. Casselman may have had 5 scoring chances all game. Maybe one in the third.

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
Already working on my best Bob Cole impersonation for Game Three..

"Ohhhh baby, the KNIGHTS have tieeeed this series at one!"

We've got a series on our hands folks!

:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

RJHJ95

Sep 14, 2013
5-2 win tonight...What happened to no one can beat Casselman...Guess you were completely wrong people. Better team won tonight and will continue to do so.

TMcD1639

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Have to say that was a dandy of a game tonight, The Brisson Complex was pumping, hockey was fast and hard hitting, and the intensity shown by both teams was tremendous. These teams are evenly matched and it will continue to be an exciting series.

Matrix20027

Apr 13, 2012
Game 2

Did the Casselman bus get lost on the way home? Or did the Casselman fans forget to come on and say hello.:laugh::handclap:

Canadian91

May 8, 2009
Ottawa
Where are all the Casselman fans now?

I think both teams have shown that this should be a tight series. Expecting a OW win tomorrow night at home - game 4 will be pivotal in deciding the winner.

JRhockeyguy

Apr 4, 2014
Well good run by casselman, first regulation loss since November 22nd. Should light a fire under them now. Gonna be a great game 3 tonight.. Couldn't make it to the game last night. But from what I hear OW played a great road game! Excited for tonight!

90 blues

Mar 31, 2014
good game last night my team lost .Knights D played well. should be a good one tonight.

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
If you can't make tonight's game three, or want to listen to it afterwards, our full broadcast will be here.

Projected starters are Plumadore for OW and De Meis for Casselman.

:naughty:

Jackbenimble

Mar 22, 2013
Is the parade in Casselman still on for friday after they win on thursday?

Love these posters (posers) who post garbage on here but never actually go to a game. Score was 5-2 but could have gone either way as OW scored 2 empty netters. Those who actually attended the game saw a close, tight checking affair with both teams very tentative. Casselman got a lucky goal (one could say Plumadore was out of position) early to tie the game 1-1. the second was back and forth.In the third the Knights simply played a good defending game and hung onto their one goal lead. Nobody is going to run away with this series. I'm sure the Ottawa fans are getting their money's worth. Well those who actually watch the games......

RJHJ95

Sep 14, 2013
Great game by both teams tonight, Surprised by the Vikings goaltending selection though.

RJHJ95

Sep 14, 2013
I do agree with that, Ottawa West is the better team but we can't deny Casselman is pretty damn good too

connor macdavid

Press Box Rat
Dec 24, 2008
Ottawa
Quality game.

West started better, but the 3rd period was literally all Casselman until Jeff Gottzmann put in a superhuman effort on a shift with five minutes left, finding a rebound and wrapping in the game winning goal from behind the net.

Our 3 stars were:

1) Gottzmann (OWGK) 1G
2) Choquette (CAS) 1G
3) Kyle (OWGK) 1G
Hardest Worker- Thierry Henrie (CAS)

Massive game Wednesday in Casselman!

RJHJ95

Sep 14, 2013
Great broadcast like always, You doing Wednesday's game?

Quality game.

West started better, but the 3rd period was literally all Casselman until Jeff Gottzmann put in a superhuman effort on a shift with five minutes left, finding a rebound and wrapping in the game winning goal from behind the net.

Our 3 stars were:

1) Gottzmann (OWGK) 1G
2) Choquette (CAS) 1G
3) Kyle (OWGK) 1G
Hardest Worker- Thierry Henrie (CAS)

Massive game Wednesday in Casselman!

LETSPLAY

Sep 8, 2013
I think the return of depth for OW this series is making a difference. OW has outshot Casselman every game (albeit not by a large margin) and that hasn't happened to Casselman all year. The fact OW has played tight games against good teams all playoffs will pay dividends in a tight series like this. All in all a fun series to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad