GDT: Entry Draft 2015 - All things and stuff which be happening goes here

Status
Not open for further replies.

corpfan1

May 9, 2009
Etobicoke
Well, have to say Sweeney has a set of balls on him....

Will be interesting to see how July 1 pans out and the general reception for this team come opening night.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I don't even mind the DeBrusk pick where it was.

Senyshyn at 15 following that reach up makes me want to start setting fires.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
What direction is this team even heading in besides off a cliff? We aren't rebuilding since we traded Hamilton and decided to pick players in the draft for ****s and giggles. We are not going to make the playoffs after trading Lucic and Hamilton. So what the actual **** is the plan?

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
With that 3rd pick in the 1st round, I haven't been that frustrated and pissed with the B's since...

about 3PM when they traded Hamilton

tkddad

Jan 8, 2009
Waterloo
Sweeney, up on the podium, saying "Are you going to boo me here too?" tells me everything I need to know about this guy.

Harvard grad indeed.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
That's being kind.

If you want to draft Debrusk and whoever they took at 15, you trade down. No wonder the Isles and Jets didn't take long to select Barzal and Connor.

I blame DKH...

I can only imagine the grins on the faces of the Islanders and Jets management when Boston passed on Barzal AND Connor.

Reactions: TCB

MaCam

Oct 5, 2005
Eastern Mass
In disbelief right now.

zH3zAifdJsE9y.gif

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
This team will need 15 years to recover from don sweeny first 2 months

Agreed, I just don't understand how this guy is this clueless as gm. Even if you think these reaches are diamonds in the rough, why on earth wouldn't you reach for them in the 2nd round? Pick the studs in round 1 then trade them if you think they are overrated. Christ almighty

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
Allan Walsh @walsha
Octagon Hockey #HatTrick #13 Jakub Zboril, #14 Jake DeBrusk and #15 Zachary Senyshyn - Boston Bruins

Just saw this tweet. All three are represented by Octagon. Definitely not a coincidence.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
4 years ago we had a future franchise center, future #1 D-man, and were fresh off a Cup win. Now we have none of those and are going to be a bottom 10 team for a long time. My, how times change.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Might be the best draft of a generation, and guys slide to you in the mid first round. And you go off the board for a third round ranked guy. When you have 4 more picks BEFORE THE THIRD ROUND.

That's what's so boggling. Maybe these guys turn out to be gems, but it would seem they could have been obtained with our later picks.

I hope DS knows what he's doing.

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
If you think the team mailed it in last year when chia traded boychuk , can't imagine what this team is going to do to start this season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad