GDT: Entry Draft 2015 - All things and stuff which be happening goes here

Status
Not open for further replies.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
My god habs nation are all rolling on the ground abput bruins , some are even sad for us
They all know there is no more competition between the 2 teams
Bruins are now known as the worst organisation of nhl

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
What's the point of having Bergeron in his prime on this team?

That is the next conversation that 37, 33, 46, and 40 are gonna have with their agent. Clod behind the bench and no proven talent on the roster has top 5 selection next year written all over it.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
hey remember that time we won the cup...mmm yea that's where I'll go to get me through this...mmm yea that feels good. :)........:(

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
I just don't get it. You make two safe picks and then reach. You have three picks tomorrow to reach. I am so disappointed right now

So freakin true, that's why it makes no ****ing sense. And here we watch Detroit with their next biggest star inc.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Allan Walsh @walsha
Octagon Hockey #HatTrick #13 Jakub Zboril, #14 Jake DeBrusk and #15 Zachary Senyshyn - Boston Bruins

Just saw this tweet. All three are represented by Octagon. Definitely not a coincidence.

Kickback?

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Is anyone else questioning their fandom right now?

I have never been this sad as a Bruins fan before. Failure is a guarantee for the next 5 years at least. It makes me sick to be a fan of a team being run by people as stupid as this.

MAINE-IAC

Feb 12, 2003
southern maine
I'm glad that I'm not a season ticket holder. Sweeney could have drafted the same guys and picked up some assets to boot. Total arse clown :help:

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Seriously can it be possible that sweeny want to destroy completly the bruins team and go away ?
I am serious
No human can be so stupid, even human with deep mental deficience would do much better

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA

I have never been this sad as a Bruins fan before. Failure is a guarantee for the next 5 years at least. It makes me sick to be a fan of a team being run by people as stupid as this.

nope. will always be a fan. just need to get my mind back to the 90's mindset when people used to laugh at me for being a bruins fan.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
I always fight the good fight and look at the bright side of things.

I feel like today I witnessed the most ridiculous **** I have ever seen as a Bruins fan since my youth in the mid 80's.

I have nothing positive to say.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada

I'm sad but this is what happens when fans want to win all the time and run good people out of a city. Ownership put us in this spot with letting Neely and Sweeney make the decisions. We had a good GM who won us a cup, and we booted him on a point total that usually gets you into the playoffs. We did this to ourselves!

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
interesting just realized Colby Cave and DeBrusk were teammates, now we got both...guess they scouted them alot

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Think about it.

NYI got #16 and #33 for a 21 year old D-man who hasn't even cracked the NHL line-up on a regular basis and spent most of his 1st pro year in the AHL in Reinhart.

Boston got #15, #45 and #52 for a 22 year old D-man whose been a NHL regular (minus 2013 playoffs) since stepping into the league and is one of the top 3 or 4 D-men in the league in his age group.

Never mind them following that up with taking a huge reach with the 15th pick with a Top 10 rated player sitting there at the same pick, only to go to the Islanders.

What an epic failure by Sweeney. A group of HF posters could do a better job of running this team than Sweeney/JFJ/Neely/Bradley and the rest of the clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad