GDT: Entry Draft 2015 - All things and stuff which be happening goes here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
So I guess we also had zero interest in Reinhardt either. You have to assume he was offered to us as well

HanktheHammer*

I like the Zboril pick, but hate the DeBrusk and Senysyn. They were both reaches Sweeney could've got them in the 2nd round.

My Gosh, Barzel and Connor were still on the board. The Isles got Barzel instead. Sweeney just wasted those picks at 14th and 15th. Barzel and Connor could've been ease into the lineup once the Krecji and Bergeron start to wear down in 3 years time.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I am saying this with a straight face: We have turned into the laughing stock of the league. Hell, even Habs fans feeling SAD for us. That is saying alot.

I knew hiring Sweeney was a mistake.

Isles couldn't run any faster to the podium taking Barzal. Next up is Connor.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
The worst is we will get a top 5 pick next year, but we will take a third round listed defensive forward
In 2017 we will get the first choice and we will trade him for 3 third liners of the jets

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
At least I have my fantasy team and I won't be reaching for "off the board" slugs like this tool bag just did

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
On its face, one the worst days the Bruins have had since they traded Tyler Seguin for a who damn bunch of nuthin'...

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Reinhart get's 16th and 33..hasn't even played a full NHL Season or established himself.
Hamilton...get's 15th, 45, 52...just wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad