GDT: Entry Draft 2015 - All things and stuff which be happening goes here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Other teams find creative ways to dump salary. A 21st overall pick is a great return for Lehner. Getting to dump 3.5 Million of an unwanted player at the same time.....

Big test for Sweeney will be finding a way out of having Kelly on the roster next year.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Ahh yes, the cable login. Don't have cable anymore...wonder if they'd just accept my charter login even though I only have Internet on my deal currently

There's a list of like 30 providers so it's possible... If not there are going to be plenty of other steams, don't know which sites are "in" right now, seems to change every season, but if you go to the draft thread at ~6:30 you'll have no trouble finding one

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Don't know much about the NHL prospect crop. I just kept seeing articles about a Lucic-like player.

Anyone that could jump in and help this team at 14?

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Don't know much about the NHL prospect crop. I just kept seeing articles about a Lucic-like player.

Anyone that could jump in and help this team at 14?

Unless Crouse or Meier falls to us I doubt any can next year. The Lucic-like player is Crouse.

Very, very little chance Crouse falls that far. If we can get one of Meier/Connor I'll be thrilled.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Unless Crouse or Meier falls to us I doubt any can next year. The Lucic-like player is Crouse.

Very, very little chance Crouse falls that far. If we can get one of Meier/Connor I'll be thrilled.

That's who I thought it was

Crouse would be coo........

Would like to get a D RH who could help immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad