GWT: English Premier League - Round 37 - 5/7 & 5/8

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Meaningless though it is in the grand scheme of things, I'm glad Leicester got a victory on their big day. Never seen a happier stadium watching a game.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
John Terry with his sending off yesterday means he most likely has played his last match ever for Chelsea as he is suspended for the final two.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
It's quite remarkable that in the same weekend as Leicester being crowned champions there can be a moment quite as joyous as that, but Lion Leader Legend John Terry's Chelsea career possibly ending with him getting sent off before his last home game is just delicious.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Looks like Welbeck could be done for EURO2016. Another star lost to injury.

Unbelievable.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
I miss Danny Welbz. Freaking Falcao experiment :facepalm:

Arsenal can actually go second if they win out with Spurs' loss today. Crazy season

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
World class player, obviously. Huge loss for England.:sarcasm:

Surprised they even named him to the squad, honestly.

Didn't they name Wilshere to the squad? The bar isn't exactly set all that high.

Arsenal secure their 3rd Place Trophy with a win today. But since they're actually playing for something, they'll bottle it like usual.

Lastly, :laugh: spurs...

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
World class player, obviously. Huge loss for England.:sarcasm:

Surprised they even named him to the squad, honestly.

Did you watch the qualifying campaign? He always steps up his game for the three lions.

He probably wouldn't start though with Vardy's form now though.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I miss Danny Welbz. Freaking Falcao experiment :facepalm:

Arsenal can actually go second if they win out with Spurs' loss today. Crazy season

I believe if Spurs win their last game vs. Newcastle (which is a gimme), they'll finish 2nd.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Did you watch the qualifying campaign? He always steps up his game for the three lions.

He probably wouldn't start though with Vardy's form now though.

Kane, Vardy, and Sturridge would all be ahead of him. Rooney too due Roy being the manager.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Kane, Vardy, and Sturridge would all be ahead of him. Rooney too due Roy being the manager.

Roy loves Welbz though. He partnered him and Rooney together throughout the qualifying campaign. He can also play RW if needed.

Walcott should be the one dropped. No business donning the England shirt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad