GWT: English Premier League - Round 37 - 5/7 & 5/8

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Newcastle's lack of finishing this year has killed them. Even under McLaren, when it seemed that they couldn't control the ball past the half way line, they failed to hit the one or two quality chances a game that they generated.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Every year I keep waiting for Sunderland to get relegated and they always manage to do enough not to.

You could see this coming from Newcastle 3 years ago.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Wanted to watch Boro v BHA earlier so at least I know where I will watch games in the Championship next season

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Every year I keep waiting for Sunderland to get relegated and they always manage to do enough not to.

You could see this coming from Newcastle 3 years ago.

They are awful, I want them to get relegated so badly. They are a one man team.

You would think after several reasons in the league they would start to have funds to buy non-terrible players, but that has yet to happen.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Just said Andy King is the first player ever to win the Championship of League 1, the Championship, and the Premier League with the same club. Even though he didn't play a ton this season, that's crazy.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I wonder how much Martinez's inability to set up a defense will reflect on players like John Stones when teams come to buy them this summer. Don't think they'll be able to sell him for as much as they would have last summer even though he may not be any worse a player.

UKFlyers

Dec 28, 2011
They are awful, I want them to get relegated so badly. They are a one man team.

You would think after several reasons in the league they would start to have funds to buy non-terrible players, but that has yet to happen.

I mean we've been the best side out of just about any in the bottom half since January & probably could have won another 4 or 5 if things had fallen our way. And in the last window we signed Kone, Kirchoff and Khazri, all of whom have improved our side immensely, for around half of what Newcastle spent over the window.

Carry on though.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
as corny as it may sound, watching this game and the eventual trophy presentation is and will be a celebration of this sport that we like so much. With all the corruption and heavy spending big monster clubs out there this makes it extra special. This club was in 3rd division just a few years ago it's just beautiful and something which we might not witness again in our lifetimes. Congrats to Leicester!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad