GWT: English Premier League: 4/22 - 4/27/2017

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Dejan Lovren is such a great defender, how could anyone dare ever want him sold? Goes in for an absolutely stupid header on Townsend that eventually leads to the corner, then just stands there instead of marking Benteke. What a man. First goal is the same ****. Kebab runs straight past him and it beggars belief he'd ever be so wide up the pitch.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Dejan Lovren is such a great defender, how could anyone dare ever want him sold? Goes in for an absolutely stupid header on Townsend that eventually leads to the corner, then just stands there instead of marking Benteke. What a man. First goal is the same ****. Kebab runs straight past him and it beggars belief he'd ever be so wide up the pitch.

:nod:
And to think some people are still hyping him as a great defenseman.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I say this in anger, but I'd much rather play Klavan the rest of the season. Then I'd sell all the central defenders except Matip and Gomez.

Lovren playing like Mats Hummels except never intercepting the ball and always missing it can just **** straight off. I'm not sure any other defender in the league would have tried to do that.

The thing that makes me the most angry is that all they really had to do was get a draw and it would still be completely in control. Now if both United and Liverpool win all their games (both of them won't), it comes down to GD.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I say this in anger, but I'd much rather play Klavan the rest of the season. Then I'd sell all the central defenders except Matip and Gomez.

Lovren playing like Mats Hummels except never intercepting the ball and always missing it can just **** straight off. I'm not sure any other defender in the league would have tried to do that.

The thing that makes me the most angry is that all they really had to do was get a draw and it would still be completely in control. Now if both United and Liverpool win all their games (both of them won't), it comes down to GD.

Lovren has had some good games this season but he is useless against teams that park the bus because he gets too high up the pitch and out of position. When he gets out of position is when he makes mistakes. He will be upgraded this summer hopefully.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You know this how?

It's the bare minimum and they need to set higher goals to be sure. They really needed to win all their home games. If they don't get three against Watford they are in very real trouble.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

The sequence that led to the second goal was absolutely ridiculous. They passed about the back leading to nothing and got picked off. Because the team does not know how to advance the ball and efficiently attack a parked bus

oilers92

Jan 26, 2010
Edmonton

united are only 3 points back and have 2 games in hand, this is for now in united's hands. Be interesting to see if Jose has a couple more masterclasses in him yet.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
That's correct as I misread the table. Fortunately they play Man City and one of them has to drop points. Or both. And United have extra games.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris

Fully deserved. What an achievement especially beating out players like Hazard and Ibra.

Alli wins the Young PFA POTY award.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3