GWT: English Premier League: 4/22 - 4/27/2017

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Lovren problem is that he has way to many games like he did against Palace where he's playing like crap. Shouldn't be a starter going into the season for a team with ambitions for Champions League imo

I wouldn't mind the extension if it wasn't so expensive, 100k is alot for someone I think should be a 3rd choice

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
and your whats wrong with the game if u honestly believe embellishment or diving have any part in any sport, ruins matches and makes refs look poor. How would u like to be judged based off of someone trying to con you?

also look forward to another well thought out answer:shakehead

No, I'm not

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Klopp thinks all those things, but I still vehemently disagree. I know why he likes him though. He sees the Mats Hummels potential, because of the high interceptions that sometimes come off. What I see is all the times they don't come off and leave the defense stranded.

When it comes down to it, only one person can change my mind and it's Dejan Lovren. No words or stats are going to do it, he has to play better. I don't want to see suicidal running forward to concede corners and not marking on those corners. No more stepovers that lead to goals. All I care about is that he plays better. He's improved since the stepover incident, but he does have a ways to go in my book. I don't ever have an illogical hatred for players, but this one has proven to me that he shouldn't be trusted as a starter every week. And he won't be, which is why they're buying somebody else.

Do any Liverpool fans feel good when he has the ball in a tight space or when an attacker is running straight at him with the ball? Be honest.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad