GDT: Emergency GDT: Avs vs Kings (Game #78)

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I was unimpressed then intrigued, and I'm like, ok there they are lol.

Someone pressed the button on the bottom six, or like everyone not scoring and said wtf lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Azrael89

MoreLikeTurdCrapley

Jun 30, 2019
Quick poll: My friend just passed away and he was a big movie/comic book fan. Girlfriend hasn’t seen any of the Nolan Batman trilogy. I want her to see Dark Knight. Do I start with Batman Begins or can I start with Dark Knight to make sure she sees it? Thank you, sorry for the randomness.

Azrael89

Feb 13, 2017
Quick poll: My friend just passed away and he was a big movie/comic book fan. Girlfriend hasn’t seen any of the Nolan Batman trilogy. I want her to see Dark Knight. Do I start with Batman Begins or can I start with Dark Knight to make sure she sees it? Thank you, sorry for the randomness.
Make her sit through the whole trilogy. Lol

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019

Gotta watch the trilogy in order for sure.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
That's a tough one. IDK if you can go wrong with either.

• Love
Reactions: MoreLikeTurdCrapley

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
They work as standalone movies so you can watch any of them. The Dark Knight is the best one, so it might be the best jumping in spot.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Those movies are pretentious trash and Batman sounds like Cookie Monster. Watch Big Trouble in Little China three times instead.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Still wanna know what penalties were assessed at the end
So this is what it looks like now that the dust has settled.
Screenshot_20230408_232722_theScore.jpg

Reactions: katfude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad