GDT: Emergency GDT: Avs vs Kings (Game #78)

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Meh, the line of Malgin-Comoher-Nuke and a fourth line of Eagles just beat them.

Imagine if Landeskog-Mackinnon-Rantanen- Lehkonen-Makar- Byram-Manson and Helm show up?
We have this 2nd line for quite some time now and still manage to get wins. I bet Bednar will get overlooked again on Jack Adams for a one hit wonder coach. I mean he won’t even get nominated since Montgomery probably takes it.

Last edited:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I appreciate your participation in this discussion. I never watched any of the animated series. The Killing Joke and Mask of the Phantasm were two examples of Batman lore that he loved, but I wasn't knowledgeable of.
The Animated Series is a masterpiece. The late Kevin Conroy did Batman better than all the live-action guys put together.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Nuke is up to 45 pts in 49 games with only 2 PIM’s while playing injured for a big portion of the season. What a player.

I’m still not sure how Bednar will run his top two lines if Lehky and Landy are back. I love the Mack and Landy connection but asking him to play first line minutes in the playoffs would be a lot.

My best guess

Lehky-Mack-Mikko
Landeskog-JTC-Nuke

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
I've got the Burton original movies Bat logo as a tattoo. Jack Nicholson will always be my fave Joker but man did Heath bring it to a new level.

Side note: Looking forward to the Phoenix and Gaga collab. Loved the first Joker movie too.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Nuke is up to 45 pts in 49 games with only 2 PIM’s while playing injured for a big portion of the season. What a player.

I’m still not sure how Bednar will run his top two lines if Lehky and Landy are back. I love the Mack and Landy connection but asking him to play first line minutes in the playoffs would be a lot.

My best guess

Lehky-Mack-Mikko
Landeskog-JTC-Nuke
I would assume the Avs run their lines exactly how last year's playoffs were except swap Kadri for Compher.

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Nichushkin
Lehkonen - Compher - Rantanen

Gives a super offensive threat on each line.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I would assume the Avs run their lines exactly how last year's playoffs were except swap Kadri for Compher.

Yup. Rantanen can drive his own line, so let him do it. If we need a super punch, then you put him with MacK.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg

I love those lines. You’d think Bednar would want the duos of Mack-Nuke and JTC-Rants to be playing together to finish the regular season. That first line is absolute hell to play against.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Nuke is back to vintage Nuke, what a sight to see. He can carry basically anyone. Compher wasn't all that good, his assist was pretty lucky. Malgin was clearly better on that line even without the goals. Toews is a beast like usual, Newhook goal doesn't happen if Toews wasn't so elite at transition D.
Compher has lost his mojo... Looking totally burned out.

Hope he finds it before the playoffs start.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad