Rumor: Elliotte Friedman says Radulov is interested in NHL (COL, DET, WASH & FL favored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
If they don't move Bishop this offseason they are going to be in trouble for the expansion draft as they would be forced to protect him because of his no movement clause. If they wait until next offseason the other team will have all the leverage in a trade. No to mention, given his NMC, the trade options for him are already limited and he can reject any trade.

Isn't Bishop's contract expired when the expansion draft happens, so no need to protect him? I know I read that Larry Brooks article where he said the league was going to force teams to protect expiring contracts with no-movement clauses, but I thought that turned out to be false.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Cant see tampa moving bishop until they absolutely have too

They're cup contenders with him, are they wirh vasilvesky next year,? No..

Fleur I could see moved to calgary

Could a howard for niemi swap work, does niemi have less term?

I don't know have to look, I can see them moving Bishop they have a lot of players they are going to have to pay. Niemi has 2 years at 4.5 per. I would rather pick up Rimer for a back up.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
If I'm Stevie Y I'm trading Bishop, Vasilevsky is a great, cheaper replacement. Sure, he's gonna get a lucrative RFA deal, but they're gonna need all the room they can get to keep that great young core together.

Totally agree that is what I would do if I were him. Go all in on Vas, its necessary to keep a young core together and manage the cap for the best. Vas has superstar potential, its a risk but you have to take risks in a CAP era. He could get a windfall for Bishop too IMO

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Foolish of him to sign now. When the Wings strike out on Stamkos they're going to be desperate and would have given Radulov whatever he wants.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Foolish of him to sign now. When the Wings strike out on Stamkos they're going to be desperate and would have given Radulov whatever he wants.

No we wouldn't, If we strike out on Stamkos i see us adding one of Backes or Nielsen plus adding one of Okposo, Ladd or Eriksson there still would be no room for Radulov most likely. If we miss out on Stamkos and that could still be likely we will still be needing to add another Center man to the mix. Pretty sure Backes or Nielsen will be in the picture with E Staal being plan C most likely.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan

it seems to me he never actually intended on going back to the NHL. was just a barganing tactic to get more money in the KHL

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Would have liked him on a 1 year 4-5 million dollar deal. Oh well, it was just about the money for him so we're better off without him.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Eurolanche ‏@Eurolanche 21m21 minutes ago
We talked with Radulov's agent. He denies reports about Radulov's new contract with the KHL team of UFA. "He is still a free agent," he told

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Looking like as far as we know, The only offer for Radulov according to his agent was from Detroit 1 year around $4 million to $5 million. Doesn't sound like any other offers were made. So i guess we take it for what it's worth.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Damn. Radulov would've been a home run. Crazy how much he is hated still.

Well, not crazy considering this dick move he just pulled.

edit: Oops, didn't see the refuted report. That's dumb I saw like 1 million Rads to KHL reports and none that had been amended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad