Rumor: Elliotte Friedman says Radulov is interested in NHL (COL, DET, WASH & FL favored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasperTheGrittyGhost

Jan 12, 2008
Michigan
1) As @IgorEronko reported this morning, Alexander Radulov did not join Russia's team for the opening of its Worlds camp. He is expected...
2) to join them later in the week. Radulov is apparently in New York, considering his NHL future. COL is considered a favourite...
3) but there are others sniffing around. Word is he also is interested in the likes of DET, FLA & WASH. Hard to glean their interest...
4) in his services, or what kind of contract we're talking about.

@FriedgeHNIC

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Would definitely take him in Detroit. Not sure why he's interested in them, but maybe one of our old Russian connections put a bug in his ear.

Would be great if Detroit could move Nyquist/Tatar for a D and get Radulov here.

Slapper

Oct 26, 2015
When this whole Datsyuk leaving thing rose up I joked about Dats talking Radulov to take his place here for a year but jesus really.. My most hated russian player of all times in MY Wings? I guess if he produces then I'll learn to love him.

Next up:

Ilya Kovalchuk signs to Mo-Town..

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Would definitely take him in Detroit. Not sure why he's interested in them, but maybe one of our old Russian connections put a bug in his ear.

Would be great if Detroit could move Nyquist/Tatar for a D and get Radulov here.

Yeah with Datsyuk possibly leaving and one of Tatar/Nyquist traded for D Radulov would be a perfect addition for the right price. As long as he leaves his ego at the door.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
When this whole Datsyuk leaving thing rose up I joked about Dats talking Radulov to take his place here for a year but jesus really.. My most hated russian player of all times in MY Wings? I guess if he produces then I'll learn to love him.

Next up:

Ilya Kovalchuk signs to Mo-Town..

When the rumor was going out that Kovalchuk was considering coming back to the NHL one of the rumors was that Kovalchuk has possible interest in coming to Detroit could hardly imagine having both Radulov and Kovalchuk wearing the winged wheel.

Ishad

Jun 2, 2010
I'll certainly take him on a 1 year deal to fill the whole created by whichever of Tatar and Nyquist we ship out.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
I might be interested in Radulov on a short term deal, If it means that Datsyuk would stay and play out his final year in Detroit. And who knows maybe Datsyuk would stay for his final year if Detroit does sign Radulov.

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Not a fan but honestly as a Nyquist or Tatar replacement he would be pretty perfect. If we signed Radulov. Trade for a good D and sign one this offseason and Larkin is ready for 1st line C...our team would actually be pretty good.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
I would take him on a one year ''prove yourself'' deal. I'm still not sure he would fit in the Red Wings' locker room.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Presumably they'd check around to see if Z or any of the other important guys had a problem with it.

Since I expect them to be lousy next year, I'd do this just for the entertainment factor.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Dude is going to turn 30 and hasn't played a full season of NHL hockey in over eight years. It's simply not worth the experiment, even if it's a cheap price.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I'd be all in for him if the terms were right. He'd make a big impact. I loved his game during the Olympics a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->