Not open for further replies.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Man I love watching this kid, just so smart

the way he anticipates things is phenomenal

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
He tries to go 1v4 and you legit still think he is gonna score, his confidence is off the charts.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Because the headline in sweden is that mora must stop petterason. 3 players on him.
I think this is the treatment he is going to need to get used to wherever he goes now. It's quite obvious that the key to stopping the Lakers is to stop EP. Hopefully he can figure out a way to play through that somehow

Reactions: DDRhockey

Jrtu

Jun 22, 2010
I think this is the treatment he is going to need to get used to wherever he goes now. It's quite obvious that the key to stopping the Lakers is to stop EP. Hopefully he can figure out a way to play through that somehow

This will be a great challenge for him.
Also, it will give us a better idea of how good he can be with all the attention paid to him.
I'm excited to see how he'll do.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I'm happy with that. Got a point and was likely the very reason his team had success this game, due to Mora being so concerned about him on the PP that they left some of his teammates less covered.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
This will be a great challenge for him.
Also, it will give us a better idea of how good he can be with all the attention paid to him.
I'm excited to see how he'll do.

What's encouraging is that they weren't able to stop him. They may have limited his point totals but that's all. I didn't watch the game but it sounds like he was still involved in all the offense.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I have a tough time seeing him anywhere but the NHL next year.

Maybe the first 5-10 games in Utica adjusting to NA Ice and that should be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad