Rumor: Ekblad available

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Makes sense for a bunch of Canadian teams in need of. RHD (Calgary, Edmonton, WPG, Toronto).

Reactions: hn777

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
How many concussions is he up to? Not trying to get into a problem, legit question.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
This was already speculated/confirmed by Friedman

He says Florida is under order to shed money from the backend

Ekblad/Matheson/Yandle/ Stralman

He said the other 3 contracts are untradable and that Ekblad will be the most likely candidate.

let the bidding begin.

I'll start, can anyone beat:

Boeser, 2022 non protected 1st, Nils Hoglander, Jett Woo

for

Ekblad

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Bob Stauffer, who is very well connected in Edmonton and has been legitimate rumours wise in the NHL, has said on his show, Oilers Now, that he's heard rumours that Ekblad is available for trade. Take it for what it's worth guys!

My guess is that he is not available - but maybe the team of another high profile player who is (Laine, OEL, Pietro, Marner...whoever) had preliminary talks with FLA about a trade and Ekbald was discussed - and from there, someone picked up on "Ekbald is available".

Nathan MacKinnon is not available. But if Edmonton comes calling wanting to trade their #1C - I promise you Colorado listens and has a conversation. It doesn't mean MacKinnon "is available".

Just speculation on my part - but I'd guess this is what happened.

Reactions: Fixxer

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
Ekblad already had his signing Bonus paid. He’s only making 2M real dollars this year.
20816000.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad