OT: EHM returning!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Okay it's installing now.

I purchased the game. Good price. I remember loving this game EHM 2007. Hopefully it comes out so I can delete Steam and download it right to my desktop.

Why would you want to delete Steam? Believe me, you will love it!

And I don't think they will release this game on DVD, because this is a far better way of distribution. Easier to reach your audience. I, for instance, was never able to purchase the EHM games, because they did not release them in the Netherlands.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Why would you want to delete Steam? Believe me, you will love it!

And I don't think they will release this game on DVD, because this is a far better way of distribution. Easier to reach your audience. I, for instance, was never able to purchase the EHM games, because they did not release them in the Netherlands.

No I don't want the CD or anything. Like OOTP for baseball, I downloaded it right to my desktop. I'm liking it so far. Got everything to work except the player pictures, which won't work for some reason.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
is there a way i can get the game to run in a window instead of full screen?? id love to multitask and watch some real hockey while i play

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
tried that and it said "Unable to initialize the graphics in windowed mode. Please ensure that the available desktop is larger than 1024*768" any idea how to fix this??????

Depends on your OS. You'll have to go to desktop preferences and make sure that your view settings are larger than 1024x768.

If it's windows right click on your desktop and go to personalize. Then click display and go to change display settings. Mine is set for 1920x1080, for example.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Depends on your OS. You'll have to go to desktop preferences and make sure that your view settings are larger than 1024x768.

If it's windows right click on your desktop and go to personalize. Then click display and go to change display settings. Mine is set for 1920x1080, for example.

is it the screen resolution? cuz mine is set to 1366x768. and thats the highest i can set it. does this mean my laptop wont be able to run it

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
is it the screen resolution? cuz mine is set to 1366x768. and thats the highest i can set it. does this mean my laptop wont be able to run it

Yeah screen resolution. That should be sufficient, not sure what hte problem is. There is probably someone more tech savvy that can help. I know a little but not enough to help you from here

Khelvan

Apr 5, 2002
Oakland, CA
Okay that's cool. But will I be able to download the game to my hard drive?
You can start Steam in offline mode so that an internet connection is not needed to play your games. In most cases, Steam games cannot be played UNLESS they're downloaded to your hard drive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad