OT: EHM returning!

riz

I wish it was anything like FM15, I'm clueless in this interface.

Unfortunately FM has had massive resources available for re-doing all of the interface since we first started working on EHM back in the day and with EHM being on hiatus, there's no way to catch up in that department really.

But considering the game is more streamlined, the simplified UI goes a long way. Obviously there are things we'd like to improve in the long run but that'll take some time.

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Unfortunately FM has had massive resources available for re-doing all of the interface since we first started working on EHM back in the day and with EHM being on hiatus, there's no way to catch up in that department really.

But considering the game is more streamlined, the simplified UI goes a long way. Obviously there are things we'd like to improve in the long run but that'll take some time.
Can''t except anything else either, FM is a very popular franchise since a long time you gave life to one that have been dead for almost the same years. But in the future may it be possibly to code this game after fm?

riz

Yes, obviously long term I'd like to have everything the same level as FM, but considering the difference in market size, FM is always going to have more resources available, meaning it will just keep on developing further quicker than we can catch up.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
riz, thanks again for fixing the college bug. Made the game exponentially better.

However, top prospects are now going to stupid schools like Mass-Boston and Charleston State or something.

riz

riz, thanks again for fixing the college bug. Made the game exponentially better.

However, top prospects are now going to stupid schools like Mass-Boston and Charleston State or something.

The colleges do their recruiting similarly to regular clubs, targeting the best players possible. As wages are not a factor, the player interest between different teams will depend mostly on the team reputations. So it could possibly be data related.

Edit: could also be something that can be tweakd in the way college teams look for players to sign

riz

Is multiplayer not available yet?

Hot-seat multiplayer game-mode has been supported from day one of Early Access and you can add up to 30 human managers into the same game on one computer.

Netwoek multiplayer support will be added later on during Early Access, so one person can run the game as a server and others can join the same game online.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I bought this game 2 days ago and I'm currently at 26 hours played.....
That's all I have time to post, I have to go back to the game now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad