News and Blog Report: Edmonton Sports Radio Thread - Part 5

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hahaha that was awhile ago was it not? I vaguely remember that.

Yeah I was listening live when he said it. I was driving and damn near drove off the Whitemud I was laughing so hard. It made his Struds On preamble. They removed it, not sure why.

He says the darndest things on radio. Love him.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Makes me mad. Literally anyone else could have done a better job. If he simply made no trades and drafted BPA in each draft, the team would be better off today.

I hear you.
We have had a few months to digest this situation and I guess I am pretty much over it.
It is what it is...it sucks for sure but I am not going to let it dictate my mood for the rest of the spring.
This team isnt worth that level of emotional investment. :D

That said this summer is probably the most important summer in the history of this franchise.
They have to get this right this time.

Last edited:

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
If i have to hear another freaking pillow ad...

Actually I instantly change the station to music when it starts every time. I'm pretty good at catching it.
Its too bad because I don't change back.
Lowtide trying to fill his pockets likely loosing listeners. Same crap with Ryan Jespersen.

WAY TOO OFTEN DUDES GIVE IT A BREAK

Reactions: Haggard

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I wonder if Strudwick is going full circle back to the 9-12pm slot. Would love it if that was the case, although I'd probably stop listening to Gregor in the afternoon.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
That's unfortunate, I liked Millard. I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Gazolla gets that slot now, he's been getting a lot of airtime lately and I personally think he's really good. If it's Tencer though I might boycott the station.

Reactions: RegDunlop and TB12

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I wonder if Strudwick is going full circle back to the 9-12pm slot. Would love it if that was the case, although I'd probably stop listening to Gregor in the afternoon.
I don't know that he'd want that slot. Does a lot of other things with his life and has a young family.

Wonder if that 9-12 slot just becomes paid programming and isn't even local anymore.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
That's why there was no show last night; all I got was stupid ESPN. Sad to hear Dean was let go. Enjoyed the show and really hope they put something back in that time slot.

Reactions: RegDunlop

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
If i have to hear another freaking pillow ad...

Actually I instantly change the station to music when it starts every time. I'm pretty good at catching it.
Its too bad because I don't change back.
Lowtide trying to fill his pockets likely loosing listeners. Same crap with Ryan Jespersen.

WAY TOO OFTEN DUDES GIVE IT A BREAK

The podcasts are pretty great, no ads. Lowetides are uploaded at around 11:05 and 12:05.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

fuswald

I'd Be Fired
Dec 10, 2008
Edmonton
What the hell do you guys have against getting a restful night's sleep???

Overpriced pillow nothing special just using marketing to sell not the product (of course they would say otherwise and point to tons of sites saying so). I'm sure somebody has gotten very rich.

Barrsy

May 14, 2017
Overpriced pillow nothing special just using marketing to sell not the product (of course they would say otherwise and point to tons of sites saying so). I'm sure somebody has gotten very rich.
That's not the half of it. The my pillow CEO is a Trump sycophant & thinks Trump was delivered by god to lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad