Confirmed with Link: [EDM/TBL/ARZ] Purcell for Sam Gagner, then Gagner & Crombeen to ARZ for 6th rd pick

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'd say 80% of us wanted Purcell gone regardless of the return. So whatever we get, this is a good night for us. (Unless we find out it's like Gagner + Drouin for Yandle)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
David Pagnotta @TheFourthPeriod
Sounds like the Coyotes gave up draft picks and/or prospects to TB for Gagner.

That sounds about right. Not quite a miracle, but as much as we could realistically hope for. Cap-space.

Stammer Time*

Sons of Pirates
Dec 6, 2003
St.Pete, Florida
Mark Seidel ‏@MarkSeidel 9m
Don't expect Sam Gagner to ever get to Tampa as I expect him and BJ Crombeen to be shipped off to Arizona for some Draft picks!

Crombeen and Purcell gone in one night would be amazing.

Yzlamic Preacher*

I don't know what is going on, but always believe in the ****ing Yzerplan!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The Crombeen move probably assures Pacquette a spot on the 4th line. That one feels like it came from Coop.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 39s
PHX gave up a draft pick to TB for Sam Gagner and B.J. Crombeen. TB clearing salary cap room.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Beener gone too Stevie F Y is a jedi master.

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie
PHX gave up a draft pick to TB for Sam Gagner and B.J. Crombeen. TB clearing salary cap room.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie

Probably a 2nd, I think. Could Yzerman be after Ehrhoff? The talk of him wanting to move salary started after Ehrhoff buyout talk, I think.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Wow, I was hoping we would move Crombeen just cause we dont need him anymore. If its true its him and Gagner for Picks/Prospects I'm a happy camper. We would have cleared like 5 million and get rid of 2 redundant contracts. Would make me feel even better about the Cally contract and give us more room to sign the kids.

2 Weekes Notice

Apr 10, 2012
Non-traditional Land
Crombeen's an adequate player but not necessary to have around and he can be replaced by youth for slightly cheaper. Provided we didn't keep salary, this is a great turn of events. And should make July 1 a lot more interesting

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad