Confirmed with Link: [EDM/TBL/ARZ] Purcell for Sam Gagner, then Gagner & Crombeen to ARZ for 6th rd pick

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
EE just brought up Yandle. If SFY turns Purcell into Yandle....wow! All praise Yzerman!

That's obviously only speculation but if that'd happen, just wow. We would be adding there but doesn't matter, if it's basically Purcell + what it would take.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I never know where the amazing ends with SFY. If we can convert Gagner and other pieces to Yandle, I will have seen it all.

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
Yandle seems too optimistic without a significant piece going with Gagner. Michael Stone would be nice, Gromley too.

Gormley would be amazing but I doubt that Arizona wants to move him - way too much untapped potential. Probably NHL-ready, too. Stone would be nice, though. He does feel like the most likely option.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He's gone to ARI per BMac

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 58s
TB has traded Sam Gagner to PHX, I mean Arizona. In any case, Gagner is a Coyote. #TSN

Stelio Kontos

Nov 6, 2011
Yzerbeast!

@TSNBobMcKenzie: TB has traded Sam Gagner to PHX, I mean Arizona. In any case, Gagner is a Coyote. #TSN

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Good Luck Teddy! He played so well for us in the past but didn't look comfortable with the Cooper style and the direction the team is going. Welcome Gagne ! I hope you bring speed and grit because we are going to be so fast this year

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
0015.gif

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
And Gagner is gone already.. that was short lived, but for all the right reasons haha.

Cmon SFY. Pull out a big one for us!

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
This is nerve wracking. I wonder if we traded some pieces to Arizona to get some defensive prospects along with Gagner, or just went for futures to get rid of the caphit?

... C'mon SFY. Work your magic!

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
This is nerve wracking. I wonder if we traded some pieces to Arizona to get some defensive prospects along with Gagner, or just went for futures to get rid of the caphit?

... C'mon SFY. Work your magic!

The futures package is possible since it was reported by Ryan Rishaug that we were going to go hard for Fayne once July 1st hits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad