Proposal: [EDM/NYI] Jesse Puljujarvi for Josh Ho-Sang

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
22 year old versus a 20 year old is a MASSIVE difference. There’s zero indication Puljujarvi is being shopped and even if he was the last thing the Oilers want is a project with attitude problems.

I wouldn’t move Tyler Benson for Ho-Sang, never mind Puljujarvi.

Jason Blake was considered to be an arrogant jerk by many fans.
Think I cared, while he was scoring multiple 30+ goal seasons for the isles?

Last season JHS whined about not being in the nhl and message board fans came up with repeated lowball offers ,explaining the isles were surely dumping him.
Please find and post a link from any CREDIBLE source that Lou is shopping JHS.
I could not care less what message board fans are willing to offer.

Reactions: MikeyMike01

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Jason Blake was considered to be an arrogant jerk by many fans.
Think I cared, while he was scoring multiple 30+ goal seasons for the isles?

Last season JHS whined about not being in the nhl and message board fans came up with repeated lowball offers ,explaining the isles were surely dumping him.
Please find and post a link from any CREDIBLE source that Lou is shopping JHS.
I could not care less what message board fans are willing to offer.

I don’t care if he’s being shopped or not. Puljujarvi is not, and even if he was, we’d be aiming much higher than a winger that only managed 8 goals in the AHL last year.

We signed Cam Hebig for nothing in the offseason and he has half that amount in his first 7 pro games.

Ho-Sang not available? Totally fine. He’s not a piece we’re interested in if you’re after Puljujarvi.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I don’t care if he’s being shopped or not. Puljujarvi is not, and even if he was, we’d be aiming much higher than a winger that only managed 8 goals in the AHL last year.

We signed Cam Hebig for nothing in the offseason and he has half that amount in his first 7 pro games.

Ho-Sang not available? Totally fine. He’s not a piece we’re interested in if you’re after Puljujarvi.
What post have you read,indicating I want Poolparty?
My sarcastic counter proposal to an Oiler fan, who offered a 2nd + B prospect for JHS?
Bud that was sarcasm. I have no interest in seeing Lou trade for Poolparty, do not care how his development is going.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
What post have you read,indicating I want Poolparty?
My sarcastic counter proposal to an Oiler fan, who offered a 2nd + B prospect for JHS?
Bud that was sarcasm. I have no interest in seeing Lou trade for Poolparty, do not care how his development is going.

Every GM in the league would move a 2nd and spare junk for Puljujarvi. In terms of giving up pieces with actual value, if he’s not your cup of tea, no sweat.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Every GM in the league would move a 2nd and spare junk for Puljujarvi. In terms of giving up pieces with actual value, if he’s not your cup of tea, no sweat.

And there is zero indication the isles are moving JHS, so armchair GMs can move past their spare parts offers and false statements such as the one made in this thread, about McDavid disliking JHS.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Yeah, even Isles know that Oilers would laugh them off.

Glad we agreed on that part.

Only thing we agree on is we have no interest in acquiring each other's struggling, young forward.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Every team would be willing to move a 2nd and spar junk for JHS also.So what's your point.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
NO NO NO . I like to add no
So, that would be a No for you?:popcorn:

Today's Bridgeport game is the 3rd game since JHS recent comments.
3 games: 1 goal, 7 assists .

With Lee/Eberle/Nelson scheduled to become ufas, JHS will get another chance on the isles.

Last edited:
Reactions: The List Of Jericho

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
So, that would be a No for you?:popcorn:

Today's Bridgeport game is the 3rd game since JHS recent comments.
3 games: 1 goal, 5 assists .

With Lee/Eberle/Nelson scheduled to become ufas, JHS will get another chance on the isles.

I guess you got it a no from me . I just see Puljujarvi ceiling and floor as been higher then JHS . Even if all things were equal I would take the player that doesn't have attitude issues

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I guess you got it a no from me . I just see Puljujarvi ceiling and floor as been higher then JHS . Even if all things were equal I would take the player that doesn't have attitude issues

This thread was not started by an isle fan.
I cannot recall one discussion, even one post on the isles board discussing trading for Poolparty.

I am also waiting for 1 credible source to report Lou is shopping JHS.
So far the only JHS trade reports are from opposing fans,hoping to get him cheaply.

Reactions: LTIR

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Oilers should not move Jesse but there is value in acquiring JHS if rattie does not work out

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
So far the only JHS trade reports are from opposing fans,hoping to get him cheaply.

I cant imagine anybody out there wanting to pay anything for Ho Sang....I think you can sleep well.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I cant imagine anybody out there wanting to pay anything for Ho Sang....I think you can sleep well.

Thanks. Guessing other GMs are not breaking the bank for a struggling Poolparty, so you rest easy too.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00