Proposal: [EDM/NYI] Jesse Puljujarvi for Josh Ho-Sang

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Easy No from Edmonton. Puljujarvi is better now and has a higher ceiling.

Honestly I think we should say no to any Puljujarvi proposal and just fire Tmac. Puljujarvi has a strong case for being the best winger on this team, and there is 0 reason he shouldn’t be in the top 6 and getting pp time. He deserves to be there, not getting f***ed around with

Last edited:

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I also don't think McDavid and Ho-Sang particularly like each other due to their Marlies season together and stuff at the U-17 challenge in 2012. They also only really played one season together, as Ho-Sang also played a year up with guys like Nick Ritchie and Jordan Subban. Pretty sure the guy McDavid was good friends with from the Marlies was Sam Bennett, who also played YSE with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
I don't care for Ho-Sang. I have been irritated by his attitude for a while now. I wouldn't trade anything for him.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I don't care for Ho-Sang. I have been irritated by his attitude for a while now. I wouldn't trade anything for him.

I don’t think I’d deal Benson or Marody for him straight up, never mind Puljujarvi. Ho-Sang is one of those dudes that think the world simultaneously owes him something and is out to get him.

Reactions: ivanlwan and MC2D

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
It's like a 5th thread in 24 hours involving Ho-Sang.

I mean I don't know the guy, but when HF seems to collectively try to trade one same player...it smells, smells not so good.

His comments about the Isles already making their minds up before camp... that's not a good look.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
We already tried this experiment with Robbie Schrempf & coincidentally he ended up on the Islanders & amounted to nothing.

Is this your attempt to get the Oilers back for that?

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Puljujarvi holds far more value than Ho-Sang.

Ho-Sang has also been a terrible teammate to McDavid in the past and I highly doubt McDavid wants him around.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
IMHO too soon for EO to give up on Puljujarvi
IMHO2 Ho-Sang has talent but Puljujarvi would be an overpayment

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Wasnt there a reported beef between HoSang And Mcdavid?

I could be wrong but it had something to do w. Hazing and other off ice shananigans Hosang tried to pull on Mcdavid

Man ! Hosang is a huge Dbag!!

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Yet he’s produced less than Ho-Sang at the NHL and AHL level lol

Puljujarvi at 18 had 29 points in 38 games in the AHL, or .76 PPG. His character has never been in question.

Ho-Sang at 21 had 31 points in 50 games for 0.62 PPG. His character has only been in question.

I swear you never get tired of being wrong about the Oilers.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Puljujarvi at 18 had 29 points in 38 games in the AHL, or .76 PPG. His character has never been in question.

Ho-Sang at 21 had 31 points in 50 games for 0.62 PPG. His character has only been in question.

I swear you never get tired of being wrong about the Oilers.

Your doing it by age, I like to do it by the body of work...

22 points in 43 games NHL games

29 points in 100 games NHL games

Take a guess who’s who.....

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Ho Sang is two years older and has played less than half as many NHL games and has just six NHL goals to his credit. When Ho Sang was Pulujarvi's age, he was still playing Junior Hockey as an overager.

He would also double Pool’s NHL production based on the stats guess you forgot that aspect right. Ho-Sang has produced at a near point per every two games rate.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Your doing it by age, I like to do it by the body of work...

22 points in 43 games NHL games

29 points in 100 games NHL games

Take a guess who’s who.....

You prefer to do it by what makes our guy look better. Shocking that the 20-22 year old looks better than the 18-20 year old.

Let’s compare Ryan Strome’s body of work to Kasperi Kapanen’s.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
He would also double Pool’s NHL production based on the stats guess you forgot that aspect right. Ho-Sang has produced at a near point per every two games rate.

If you're that high on Ho-Sang feel free to propose a trade between the Islanders and the Leafs with him involved. I'm betting you won't offer much.

For my part I'll take Puljujarvi over him every day all day.

Edit: Puljujarvi draws into the lineup against Chicago tonight.

Reactions: OilerSuperstar17

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Easy No from Edmonton. Puljujarvi is better now and has a higher ceiling.

Honestly I think we should say no to any Puljujarvi proposal and just fire Tmac. Puljujarvi has a strong case for being the best winger on this team, and there is 0 reason he shouldn’t be in the top 6 and getting pp time. He deserves to be there, not getting ****ed around with

1 goal in 7 games and is a -4, if he deserved anything he would play his way out of it.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Both may need a change of scenery to realize their potential
Reuinte McDavid with Ho-Sang

image_1.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad