Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] F Corey Perry signs with the Oilers (1 year, $775k + performance bonuses)

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Not sure how I feel about this since I hate Perry with a passion but he would be a great addition to the bottom 6

That's more the reason to sign him. Still a pest and adds some decent depth

If he plays ever other game I think its a great deal for oilers. He's 38

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
F665AF72-9EC5-44B9-BAA2-F40F654B40D0.gif

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
He still has a long way to go to get into 2011 Canucks unlikeable territory lol see what he does before the trade deadline ends
The B's were really unlikeable in that playoffs too! Biting fingers and such. Of all the Stanley Cup finals in the 2000's.. that was the biggest collection of dickheads of all time.lol And I am currently enjoying both the B's and Nuck's this season. I just rmemeber watching that series and watching them lick and bite each other.lol Then destroy their own city in defeat (which I don't believe were actual hockey fans).

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
People often forget the player needs to sign the contract too, it's not just the team who has to show interest

Perry is clearly ring hunting and feels Edmonton is a good choice for it, I'd pick them over Toronto right now too

Yeah. I’d love him on the Leafs but the Leafs just don’t have it this year.

If not for Matthews we’re probably closer to Ottawa. We’ll make the playoffs but the team just isn’t good enough to contend this year.

Too many things wrong to fix over the deadline so the best thing to do is wait till the offseason.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Who comes out though? Again, I love the forward group... I don't want to see any combo of Gagner, Ryan or Janmark eating nachos. Even Brown is great at the PK and has a role.

Janmark easily. He’s been a black hole offensively and takes bad penalties.

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
good depth but like the leafs, all offense and still avg defense and goalie.
We seen it yr after yr. Until they significantly upgrade, its likely a 1st rd exit for oilers vs Avs, canucks, or vegas
Welp, I found PK Subban’s account.

Comments like these are lazy and outdated, Oilers have allowed 2 or fewer goals in 10 straight games and their defensive metrics are top 5 in every metric since the coaching change. Stupid take that’s not based in this reality at all.

Edit: it’s actually 11 straight games of allowing 2 or fewer goals.

Last edited:

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Who comes out though? Again, I love the forward group... I don't want to see any combo of Gagner, Ryan or Janmark eating nachos. Even Brown is great at the PK and has a role.
You know you're in a good spot when this is a question :thumbu:

Reactions: Czechboy

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
No, as a fan who hated both... they have already surpassed the 2011 Canucks roster.
Who is exactly unlikeable across the league on the oilers?

Mcdavid? He gets boooed in away teams arena lately I noticed
Drais is hated by the media cause he’s always an asshole to them
Kane is Kane…
Nurse?
Perry

That 2011 Nucks teams was still a lot worse..

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Who is exactly unlikeable across the league on the oilers?

Mcdavid? He gets boooed in away teams arena lately I noticed
Drais is hated by the media cause he’s always an asshole to them
Kane is Kane…
Nurse?
Perry

That 2011 Nucks teams was still a lot worse..
It really depends.

Kane/Perry had/have off ice issues
Draisaitl/Nurse are disliked for being dirty on the ice

• Haha
Reactions: Sniper99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad