Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] F Corey Perry signs with the Oilers (1 year, $775k + performance bonuses)

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
Very. Some people value integrity.
How rich.

If this incident is so egregious then why didn't you turn your back and permanently walk away from your team after this substantially worse situation?

Some people need to get off some high horses..integrity..lol

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
How rich.

If this incident is so egregious then why didn't you turn your back and permanently walk away from your team after this substantially worse situation?

Some people need to get off some high horses..integrity..lol

I would not support the team if this equipment manager who sexually abused kids and last worked for the Leafs over 30 years ago was still working for them today.

Why is that so hard to believe?

Arctic Fox

Nov 17, 2007
Bruh, no one cares about the result of court cases, this is 2024. Once someone accuses you of something you are guilty and thats that.
99% of humans never learn from past mistakes.
b1a2444a95477a702f63191173aa3d1d83ddcfdc644e38ca0c69ac1137b8e902_1.webp

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy and YP44

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
don't care about off ice shit. The oilers clearly are trying to win and are bringing in best players regardless of baggage. If I were an oiler fan I would probably be ok with. I say probably because I cannot stand Perry's on ice weasel crap, and don't want him on my team, but banners fly forever and I would care less in hindsight if it came with a cup.

Kane I have always enjoyed watching play and is a guy easy to route for soley based on ice performance.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
don't care about off ice shit. The oilers clearly are trying to win and are bringing in best players regardless of baggage. If I were an oiler fan I would probably be ok with. I say probably because I cannot stand Perry's on ice weasel crap, and don't want him on my team, but banners fly forever and I would care less in hindsight if it came with a cup.

Kane I have always enjoyed watching play and is a guy easy to route for soley based on ice performance.
He is the very definition of punchable.face.lol.

I'm all for it. Regarding his contract termination... I'm curious is it gets grieved and he gets paid by Chicago. No source and pure speculation of course.

But yes.. this will not make the oilers more popular.lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3