Confirmed Signing with Link: [EDM] F Corey Perry signs with the Oilers (1 year, $775k + performance bonuses)

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Loving the forwards and hope it doesn't hurt chemistry IF this is true. Having said that.. he'd be perfect for playoffs and we need a few more pricks! We are too damn nice and likeable. Him and Kane would be a good start to make us even more hateable!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Who comes out though? Again, I love the forward group... I don't want to see any combo of Gagner, Ryan or Janmark eating nachos. Even Brown is great at the PK and has a role.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Who comes out though? Again, I love the forward group... I don't want to see any combo of Gagner, Ryan or Janmark eating nachos. Even Brown is great at the PK and has a role.
Ryan, Brown, Janmark, Hamblin, Erne all have the exact same role. All 5 are replaceable. Holloway and Gagner can also be eating nachos for a bit.

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
good depth but like the leafs, all offense and still avg defense and goalie.
We seen it yr after yr. Until they significantly upgrade, its likely a 1st rd exit for oilers vs Avs, canucks, or vegas

• Haha
Reactions: Higgens and Duder54

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Ryan, Brown, Janmark, Hamblin, Erne all have the exact same role. All 5 are replaceable. Holloway and Gagner can also be eating nachos for a bit.
I get the Erne thing but he's a part timer that plays 8 minutes a night when he does play.

Hollo and Gagner are not guys I want to see in a press box. Hollo needs solid minutes to develop. I just have a bias for Gagner and always will.lol

Reactions: TFHockey and 9911

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4