BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 8:08 PM - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - NBCSN, CBC , SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Yeah I'm uncommonly pessimistic about tonight - I think Tampa scents blood and a tired Bruins core and is going to come out and hunt a statement win. But there is always hope. Boston simply must get the jump, play hard and with purpose, and show they won't be an easy kill.

The 2nd line in particular got completely shut down yesterday and needs to respond, and Cassidy needs to find a way to get Coyle back in the game. I feel like if they try to grind out a result, as they often do, it won't work here. Need to be a little more daring and assertive.

I'm in the same boat.... normally I'm relatively optimistic but I'm expecting to be let down tonight. Certainly hope I'm wrong.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
They need to insert some size and grit. Lauzon and Frederic may make Tampa think twice about pushing our guys around. Tampa is consistently pushing them around, and the Bruins really don't have an answer. That's why Maroon is laughing at Connor Clifton.
Maroon laughs when’s he looks in a mirror, he is a clown and not worth the time.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
They are getting roasted for not cancelling games... not a good look
The NBA players caught the league off guard this afternoon. No doubt the NHL is processing what they and MLB have done and will speak with players after the game or in the morning. After seeing Z and Bergy speak out after George Floyd, I am confident the Bruins will do something more.

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
What happened to positive energy? :) Come on everyone, think positive, we can't possibly know what will happen.
My heart believes in positive energy but this is 2020 and it has sucked big time to me.

The B's had everything going for them (momentum and swagger) before the shutdown and now I am not sure. I still am sending them all the positive energy I cam muster.

GO B's

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Let the word go out- it is hit or get hit. The Bruins have got to start taking the initiative when it comes to hitting or TB will abuse them all game long.

Be the windshield boys, not the bug.

Can they be the baseball sized rock instead of the bug OR the windshield??

Reactions: BMC

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I really want a guy like Frederic in this lineup vs the Bolts. We need some physical guys that can skate. Too many of the same kind shooting blanks. Lauzon on dee would help too. Third line of Coyle, Frederic and Stud would give us some more size and speed.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Yeah I'm uncommonly pessimistic about tonight - I think Tampa scents blood and a tired Bruins core and is going to come out and hunt a statement win. But there is always hope. Boston simply must get the jump, play hard and with purpose, and show they won't be an easy kill.

The 2nd line in particular got completely shut down yesterday and needs to respond, and Cassidy needs to find a way to get Coyle back in the game. I feel like if they try to grind out a result, as they often do, it won't work here. Need to be a little more daring and assertive.

Here's hoping TB extended more energy than Boston
last night (they did) and won't have the same jump.

Halak can't give up any leaky goals tonight.
Both Coleman goals were and he should have stopped one of them.

You have to think TB sooner or later will feel
the losses of McDonagh and Stamkos.

Kase played like he was hearing footsteps. Need him
to put the puck in the net tonight.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Two excellent teams going at it. This is what makes playoff hockey so great. Both teams have the talent to win the Cup. Bs are going to have to find a way to put up more goals than usual since Halak is good, but is not Rask good. Didn't think I'd say this before the restart of hockey, but some of the D players need to be a lot better. It's going to be a real test tonight. Go Bs!!!

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
not a good look for any team when yoi need to even think about dressing 7 D. i personally dont like it and hope they go with the same lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad