BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 8:08 PM - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - NBCSN, CBC , SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
They got to finish their chances tonight. Way too many missed opportunities particularly by Pasta last night. They had several 2 on 1s with open space to score and missed the net. Gotta atleast make the goalie have to make a save. Pasta had half the net open and shot it off Vaslievskiy's helmet which was particularly frustrating. The Bruins left a couple goals on the board

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
They got to finish their chances tonight. Way too many missed opportunities particularly by Pasta last night. They had several 2 on 1s with open space to score and missed the net. Gotta atleast make the goalie have to make a save. Pasta had half the net open and shot it off Vaslievskiy's helmet which was particularly frustrating. The Bruins left a couple goals on the board

Just scoring chances in general they botched completely. Whether it was missing the net, flubbing a pass or fumbling the gather, they were so off the mark offensively.

Decisions HAVE to be quicker tonight. It's that old little league baseball mantra, "What am I gonna do when the ball comes to me?" before every pitch. They gotta be quicker with their decision making.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Just scoring chances in general they botched completely. Whether it was missing the net, flubbing a pass or fumbling the gather, they were so off the mark offensively.

Decisions HAVE to be quicker tonight. It's that old little league baseball mantra, "What am I gonna do when the ball comes to me?" before every pitch. They gotta be quicker with their decision making.
the one from wagner killed me. All he had to do was hit the net and thats a goal.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
The more I think about it the more I think someone got hurt last night and it is likely Debrusk, when Cassidy says game time decision it usually means a player has to see if he can go. We will see I guess.

Rydan

Oct 23, 2018
Would like to see some nasty from Carlo tonight. Sick of Bruins getting mugged in front of Vasi while Tampa players get a free pass in front of Halak.
They probably get a penalty for it again if they do.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Go with 7 D. Put Lauzon with Carlo and let tampa try to push them around. Then rotate the 3 (fine, 2.5) smurfs as the situation dictates.

Absolutely no point having 5 bottom-6 forwards in the line-up. Go Nordy/Kuraly/Wags and shift them all (and Studs) up and down with Coyle as necessary.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
If they lose this series i wonder if one of our players will use the pedro line. They need to come out and make a statement.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
If thats the attitude of the team in that situation, the deserve it.

Yep. If they get a penalty for stepping over the line a bit in an attempt to set the tone physically, then kill it and lets get on with the show. That can be more galvanizing than almost anything shy of a goal.

Reactions: BTO

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
They've needed to finish their chances since 197 . . . no, too negative. That was last night, this is today:

Go Bruins - skate, hit, shoot, score!!!! Let's f***ing GO!!!!

Reactions: bbfan419

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
One time I'm glad there's an 8PM start as I have a work dinner tonight.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I cannot wait to see what group the go to war with tonight. So many variables. Does Debrusk have it? Is Bjork finally doghoused? Ritchie looked ok but is he the whipping boy by default? Will Frederic ever get a look? Does Kuhlman draw back in? Darth Vladar time?

I am preparing to be disappointed by the answers to these questions, that's for damn sure

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The more I think about it the more I think someone got hurt last night and it is likely Debrusk, when Cassidy says game time decision it usually means a player has to see if he can go. We will see I guess.
I thinks it's whether to go with 7D or not, and if so then which forward is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad