BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 3 8:08 PM - BRUINS (1) vs Tampa Bay (1) - NBCSN, CBC , SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
In for the win!

I thought last nights game was on of their worst of the playoffs and yet they still took TB to OT. Don't let TB run roughshod ovcr you, take the game to them and defend the net. I like their chances tonight!

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I want the Bruins to finish all of their checks today. Just like what Nordy did to that punk Cernak at the beginning. Clifton also clobbered a few Tampa players.

Even though he got one penalty out of it.... if Tampa wants to pinch, run around mid ice (for dump ins).... they need to pay a price in trying to advance the puck

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Would like to see some nasty from Carlo tonight. Sick of Bruins getting mugged in front of Vasi while Tampa players get a free pass in front of Halak.
Except for the two times Brad stood on the doorstep and no one noticed him.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I just have a feeling the Bruins win this series in 5 games with 3 straight wins starting tonight.

I like your feelings. I think that is a very difficult task considering the present Bruins team and the way they are playing as of yesterday.

Go Bruins

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Bruins should have won yesterday.

They will tonight.

Go Bruins! Beat these wusses!

Win yesterday? Why didn't they? BTW they lost.

I am not so sure they will win tonight. I sure want them to have the lead 2-1 vs. 1-2 after tonight. I haven't seen this Bruins team fighting for it's life as of yet. I haven't seen this Bruins team play after the shutdown as they played before the shutdown. I hope they have some of those games still in them.

Go Bruins

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
yep, but something tells me Bruins really turn it up and win this series a lot sooner than some think.

I like it, so on that note, I am going to reduce my nerviousness level down one notch. Thank you. I might even have a drink or two with diner and not be concerned that I might fall asleep watching the game. (I do have it recording, however).

Thank you

Go Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad