ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrvJets

Apr 23, 2018
AHL level goalie, lets be real. It’s statistically impossible for him to keep this up. Also not sure what you mean by “carry this Florida team to the finals” when we all know they won’t even make it out of this round
Lol that’s what Boston fans were saying, you know how that ended. Boston is better than Toronto. This series is over in my mind.

Reactions: Matsens15

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
These mean dick all at the end of the day.
Panthers better hope this was their worst game of the series. That wasn't clinical defensive effort on the 3rd period. Leafs got great scoring chances left and right. Bob stole them one so they better make sure to play better next time.

Mar 26, 2010
Nah, if you have Toronto in 6 they still have to lose twice.
Good to have that out of your system.
No chance. It is going to be a sweep. Bobrovsky is going to shut the leads out in game three. They won’t score a goal. It’s over.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I watched this year vs Florida though, guy has been the best player in the series. Got some luck with 3 off the post but made some massive saves.
No, I'm not talking about Bob, but how a team can lose games they dominate against an opportunistic team.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Be interesting if they tried to get Bob moving side to side with an extra pass, or with deflections instead of just challenging him with wristers over and over.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
This series is far from over. Toronto has had a lot of quality stretches in both games, but haven’t found a way to come out on top. Florida is doing everything out there, each guy giving absolutely everything. Textbook example of earning the bounces. Bobrovsky was a savage tonight and they are getting dangerous looks of their own in the midst of also allowing their share of them.

Mar 26, 2010
Absolutely not over, Bobrovsky will have to play like that for the entire series. That was utter domination for 58 minutes. Obviously going down 0-2 into Florida is f***ing horrendous, but the 5 on 5 play has not even been close. The difference so far has been Bobrovsky playing like a vezina goalie. If he can maintain that over the course of the series, they'll take it easily but I don't know if he can.
It is over and bobrovsky is going to play even better in game three and four to finish out the series. There is no chance for Toronto. It is done. 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad