ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
you're either delusional or just didn't watch the game lmao

I saw a game where both teams had great moments and pushes. The difference in the game was that the Leafs don’t like dumping the puck out when under pressure and it leads to chances against and goals like 2 and 3 for Florida.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

MrvJets

Apr 23, 2018
Absolutely not over, Bobrovsky will have to play like that for the entire series. That was utter domination for 58 minutes. Obviously going down 0-2 into Florida is f***ing horrendous, but the 5 on 5 play has not even been close. The difference so far has been Bobrovsky playing like a vezina goalie. If he can maintain that over the course of the series, they'll take it easily but I don't know if he can.
AHL level goalie, lets be real. It’s statistically impossible for him to keep this up. Also not sure what you mean by “carry this Florida team to the finals” when we all know they won’t even make it out of this round
And Samsonov is an NHL goalie? Bob is outplaying him and will continue to light it up. Boston found that out.
Okay Stephan A.
Your saying they have a chance?

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Well, if you guys win, I hope you win your first cup ever... the franchise is a little pathetic
y65VJXO.jpg

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Have to say the goalie on florida is very good. Never heard of him before but in last two games hes been best goalie in nhl. This series comes down to samsonov vs bobrovsky and so far its not even been close
Dude he’s like the highest paid goalie in the league

Reactions: HIFE and Vilam

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
What’s it like watching your team come back from behind constantly?
Honestly they did that all last season and I got used to it, but Boston Game 7 was a whole nother thing. Not sure I’ll ever see a more epic and heroic hockey game from my team. Not because they can’t be as good, but even having the scenario in the first place.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I think the Panthers went into this game looking to go home with a split and then the Leafs let them back in the game with some horrible play in the 2nd period. At that point it became possible to go back home with a 2 game lead. Bob was not going to let that opportunity pass. Became a wall.

Panthers played for about 15minutes total tonight and stole a game.

• Wow
Reactions: mddnh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad