ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Redemption Time.png

Redemption Time (1).png

Redemption Time (2).png

Redemption Time (3).png

Redemption Time (4).png

Redemption Time (9).png

Redemption Time (6).png

Redemption Time (7).png

Redemption Time (8).png

Go Leafs Go.png

Let's show our team some love, and stand by their side. It's our time to bounce back! Let's become the Rockys of our story. It's redemption time.

Disclaimer Note: All quotes are from Rocky.
OP Note: For some reason my GDT's don't render properly on Iphone not sure why. But I think this one looks sweet on Desktop.

Attachments

• Redemption Time (5).png
    Redemption Time (5).png
    503.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Is it just me or is the game thread not up on main page? I have to get here by going through the series talk thread and clicking on the link there

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Is it just me or is the game thread not up on main page? I have to get here by going through the series talk thread and clicking on the link there
Idk, that was weird. I was logged on but it wasn’t showing the stick threads for some reason

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
The reality is penalty called was 4-2, and one was not a real call. oreilly got his face in blood and they called high stick to be able to review it because they didn't saw it... so at the it was 3-2 penalty called during the play

Bennett could've easily got 5 minutes for that charging/elbow as well. Florida plays aggressive but they're way too f***ing wild. I thought the refs were fine, a couple missed calls on both sides but nothing that heavily influenced the outcome of the game, like we've seen in other series. I.E. Foligno in the Stars series.

Reactions: TorMapleJays

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
The reality is penalty called was 4-2, and one was not a real call. oreilly got his face in blood and they called high stick to be able to review it because they didn't saw it... so at the it was 3-2 penalty called during the play
It got reviewed after it was watched on the jumbo screen by refs.
Not sure where you get the 2 from, when it was 5-1 like PM showed on his hand.

Reactions: JimmyApples

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I’m advocating for fair officiating - something we didn’t see in Game 1. Several missed Leafs infractions and they even watched the jumbotron to see the late high stick which is a big no no.

You had a guy bleeding from the side of his head, and you’re complaining that the leafs didn’t get a tickey-tac half assed hook or cross check in front of the net?

That’s not fair officiating, **that’s game management**, if that was the standard, the Leafs would have been on the powerplay the entire 60 mins.

Get your head right, man. You’re on another planet right now

What you saw was fair officiating, you’re just not actually used to seeing it and have no idea what it actually means

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I’m advocating for fair officiating - something we didn’t see in Game 1. Several missed Leafs infractions and they even watched the jumbotron to see the late high stick which is a big no no.
You’re advocating for fair officiating but are mad that a clear double minor high sticking penalty was called late?

Strangle

May 4, 2009
You’re advocating for fair officiating but are mad that a clear double minor high sticking penalty was called late?

What he’s actually saying is “ignore the high stick that caused blood because we already got called for stuff earlier in the game”

f***ing joker

Reactions: Sundinisagod

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
It got reviewed after it was watched on the jumbo screen by refs.
Not sure where you get the 2 from, when it was 5-1 like PM showed on his hand.

Basically they didn't call high stick on the ice, they talked each other and took decision to fo see video review because they can for double minor high stick... so they used this tool to take the right decision... if oreilly didn't blooding, they didn't called it

Montour scored on a delayed penalty... the fact florida scored doesn't mean they didn't get the call

Reactions: Sundinisagod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad