Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 4 7:41 PM - B's look to even the series at 2 apiece - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5

Which team wins Game 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Dude, he literally gave the stats that prove they are overperforming.

It's okay he can live in a fantasy land where it's normal for his whole team to be blasting their career average shooting %'s out of the water and Bob is posting near a .940. Very clearly the Blue Jackets have been "unlucky" lmfao.

Just as a future warning, feel free to come in and discuss things respectfully if you wish to post here as an outside fan, if you're just going to be stirring up controversy you will be infracted.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I thought Backes was good against the leafs, did what was asked of him
Hope he will do the same tonight
One skips off him in the jackets net

Reactions: Lady Rhian

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
1st line must do something tonight

This label of best line in hockey or perfection line.... can only be tied to the regular season at this rate

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I'm not even a little bit worried.

In game 2, I missed the second period where it fall fell to pieces. The SOCKS missed the period.

I missed all of game 3, the socks missed game 3.

Tonight I will watch the whole game, my wife is out, only an act of god can stop me. It's happening. Bruins win.

Unbeatable at this point.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I believe that the key is to have Tortorella upset. Boston needs to get a couple of quick goals and then things will change.

Tortorella wil become upset and this will travel through the entire team. He can become very aggitated and do unconventional things.

I hope that the Bruins can turn this around.

Buy Larry Brooks a ticket right behind the CBJ bench.
Torts would friggin' flip.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Big names now or 2015?

(asking for a friend)

The core outside Chara is still young enough to compete. Bergeron isn't past his prime in my opinion. He might be playing like it right now but I don't think it's his age that's the problem. Pasta isn't even in his prime yet.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I am not sure if I am getting badly sick or stressed the f*** out so badly, I am making myself sick.

Whichever it is. f***ING WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

57741468.jpg

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

In game 2, I missed the second period where it fall fell to pieces. The SOCKS missed the period.

Tonight I will watch the whole game, my wife is out, only an act of god can stop me. It's happening. Bruins win.

And you're wearing the socks, right?

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
Backes in hopefully will bring a leadership Boost to the B's and a physical boost as well. I'm looking to him to be a factor in the offensive zone under the goal line with his boards play and a big body in front of the net for screens and tips from the defense. I'd rather have a fresh Backes in the lineup right now with his leadership and energy more than a few Bruins right now....

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

If you ever have to miss a game again, I want you to steal a mannequin from Target, put those socks on it's feet, and park it's ass in front of the TV!

Reactions: BMC and HustleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad