Pre-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 4 7:41 PM - B's look to even the series at 2 apiece - NBCSN, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5

Which team wins Game 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I think Backes will be kinda useless on that 2nd line.
If anything I want him creating space for guys like marchand and Pasta

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I never vote due to stupidstitions, but f*** STUPIDSTITIONS

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
I believe that the key is to have Tortorella upset. Boston needs to get a couple of quick goals and then things will change.

Tortorella wil become upset and this will travel through the entire team. He can become very aggitated and do unconventional things.

I hope that the Bruins can turn this around.
Maybe put a Ken Hitchcock mask on Cassidy's face and just have him stare at Torts all night?

fin8

Apr 10, 2010
sault.ste.marie,on
They better win most of the battles along the boards and come out with the puck. This whole series, CBJ has been winning most of those battles. Most importantly, they need to bury the puck on those golden opportunities. They’ve had several, of those high percentage chances, and have missed on almost every single opportunity.

The Bruins, better play like they want it more than CBJ, because it has been CBJ, that’s been playing like they want it more. That needs to change, starting tonight.

Reactions: nORRis8

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
I would buy the ticket myself in a heart beat. Better yet, have him take Pierre's place for the night between the benches and have him ignite Torts every chance he gets.

A broomstick with a coat draped over it and glasses stuck into the straws can give a clearer not as obvious commentary than McGuire could.
Captain Obvious!

Jaguar God

Go Bruins!
Jun 19, 2018
Montreal
Hoping for a win, but expecting a toss up. Likely OT.

If the top two lines don't get it going, this team is toast. It's insane how much they are underperforming in the playoffs. The Bruins ARE the better team and should be up 2-1, not down 2-1. They need to dig deep, play focused, and kick some butt tonight.

I'm expecting Backes to come out like gangbusters tonight. Pissed off & hitting everything in sight.

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Key to tonight's game =
iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad