Post-Game Talk: ECSF/ADF GAME 2 - #$@&%*!#$@&%*! - CBJ 3 BRUINS 2 2OT - Series tied 1-1

bb_fan

Feb 27, 2002
boston
Visit site
Most see only the hitting part. Louis Erickson was called soft snd i did disgree with them. Boston top 6 ain’t soft, but they don’t tear down opponents d by hitting.

'soft' physical' 'hitting'

it just depends on how you define those terms, which i think around, gets defined differently by a lot of people.

like i said, i equate physical play to more of a contact thing (giving as much as you get) than a sitting in front of the net taking cross checks.

i wouldn't call the guy getting cross checked soft either, but he may not play 'physical' the way i might equate the term.

tomato tomato (i guess that works better verbally)

all good either way.

Reactions: BRUINS since 1995

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
they lose because of Coyle turnover and inability to stay of of the BOX
Disagree..why not Debrusk with his back pass to Pastrnsk... could have scored. Or Chara will his bad attempt at clearing. bergeron not scor8ng in overtime... PK didn’t come as good...
they lost because of alot of little things and could have won because of alot little things

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Reactions: Boston Bandit

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina
They need a tough guy with Bergy and Marchand- Kuraly maybe? I'd say try Wagner, but I think he's still playing injured. So frustrating watching both the first and second lines being outplayed most of the night. Coyle's line really was the only one able to keep it in their zone for most of their shifts.

The 2010-11 team would run them out of the building.

We used to have REAL tough guys ...

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
they can't stay out of the box and can't stop the jackets PP

Bruins are gonna get their share of penalties each game, we all know that (it's an NHL tradition and has been for many years)

...but what gets me is how in hell did the Jackets play such a perfect penalty-free double OT ???:huh:

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad