Post-Game Talk: | ECQF Game #I Pens up 1 to 0 | Win | Geno "I'm a god — I'm not the God, I don't think."

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
hallelujah-holy-shit.gif

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
They had 1 lead the entire game. The most important one.

I was ripping on Geno during OT and wouldn't you know he scored.

Man, what a game that was. They were dominated in that first period then they turned it around big time.

Reactions: RxPens

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
So f***ing proud of Kapanen on that play, seeing that he needed to wheel out, get it to the point, then Marino seeing he needed to get it on net and Geno being there, just f***ing awesome.

+ Jake, Sid, Rust all showed up, we needed to see this as this was something that needed to not be a problem.
+ Keep Kapanen with Geno, all of you assholes that hated on him, he showed up today and played hard all game, he was ready and showed it all game.
+ Yes even for CDS
++++++ Louis Domingue, f***ing amazing mate.

Can we sit Boyle and get some fresh legs added? Hell play POJ for Doumo

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
This was my Stanley Cup. I still doubt we make it out of this series, but still good feels.
I dunno mate, I am starting to believe and I know this will end in heart break, but damn it....this was something we needed to see from this team. They have given up after being down and gotten stupid when a player gets hurt, but in this one they fought back and kept fighting back, their battle was there, even if Sullivan completely botched the line-up after L1, they fought hard.

The 3rd and 4th lines need to be sorted for sure, but seeing Geno and Kapanen have a huge goal together and also Marino after the abuse he took, I hate them for making me believe.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I am so excited for literally everyone involved in that play.

Kapanen with the puck control and patience. Makes a great pass to Marino.

Marino walks the line with confidence and puts a good shot on net.

Malkin gets the tip, the goal, and win.

Louis Domingue gets the 0.00/1.000 3OT win.

Man oh man, what a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad