Post-Game Talk: ECQF Game 7 - Toronto ADIEU - Bring on Columbus - BRUINS WIN SERIES 4-3

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Coyle is easily one o the 3 stars of the series IMO. I think Krug deserves a ton of credit as well, that pairing was our only trustworthy one for the majority of the series. Obviously Carlo is huge on that pairing, but Krug held his own defensively and had some big moments in the series.

Reactions: Orr Fourever

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The Toronto no show in game 6 was his worst game this series. With their history of game 7s in the road in Boston and your hopes resting on Jake Gardiner to not make a terrible play to not show up in game 6 looks bad

Yep, and he`s such a matchup guy that when they lost Kadri, he just didn`t have the horses to slip to the dot who could do some of the things that Kadri can do or try to figure out another solution and not putting Tavares on the PK was a disaster. While he`s an absolute toolbox, Kadri is a very good player but again, another year, another suspension

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
i feel for toronto fans. but at least they arent vegas fans this morning.
man did vegas get screwed last nite. a 5 min major for that??lol. that ferlatt shouldnt be reffing playoffs. hes the one that single handedly won ottawa the series 2 years ago against us.
Yeah that was crazy ,2 min interference maybe at most

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
How? His contract is not looking good. He’s have to have a great season next year to be movable.

he was absolutely invisible outside of game 1 and when they needed him most after Kadri`s suspension, he was horrific. That contract looks awful and if the Leafs do look to move him, might have to eat some $$$ which MLSE has little issues doing

Reactions: BMC

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
he was absolutely invisible outside of game 1 and when they needed him most after Kadri`s suspension, he was horrific. That contract looks awful and if the Leafs do look to move him, might have to eat some $$$ which MLSE has little issues doing

Would look really bad for them to have dragged negotiations out for months into the season, only to end up overpaying and then have to eat some of the cap hit in order to be able to trade him. Would make the Leafs GM and management look like amateurs.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Would look really bad for them to have dragged negotiations out for months into the season, only to end up overpaying and then have to eat some of the cap hit in order to be able to trade him. Would make the Leafs GM and management look like amateurs.

tell ya one thing, if Lou was still there, Nylander would have been watching the games from Europe still, no way anyone bends Lou over in negotiations

Reactions: Glove Malfunction

BucsNBolts

May 12, 2016
Tampa, FL
I am a die hard (currently profoundly disappointed) Lighting fan. Consequently, it's very hard for me to cheer for the Bruins. However, my wife's family are all from the Boston area and most still live there. So we put the Bruin's socks on my 6-month old daughter that her great uncle sent her and cheered them on. So it was the socks and you are all welcome :)

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
Bergy line will be fine they shut down Toronto's top line .That was probably the game plan. Cassidy had faith in our bottom six to outplay Toronto's bottom six. Cassidy is a brilliant coach.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
What exactly are they crying over, not enough PP's? Good grief, what an insufferable group.

They gone full-on Area 51 over there. One guy is ranting about Jacobs on the Board of Governors ruling Bettman, and American imperialism taking Canada's sport and turning it into a commodity. There's people calling for a boycott of all non-Canada NHL gear, having the shops burn their inventory, pulling Bettman's passport at the border, etc. We're talking crazy, crazy stuff.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
They gone full-on Area 51 over there. One guy is ranting about Jacobs on the Board of Governors ruling Bettman, and American imperialism taking Canada's sport and turning it into a commodity. There's people calling for a boycott of all non-Canada NHL gear, having the shops burn their inventory, pulling Bettman's passport at the border, etc. We're talking crazy, crazy stuff.

Lunatics. Time for mommy to take their computers away from them. They need some fresh air.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad